Careful Trading With This Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: monkeyMan3

Didn't offend anyone mate :) where the post was didn't quite make sense, now it does :)

But reading back a few posts I can see what @IANB means, I can also understand how you want to warn members about trading with this guy

its tough would you £400+ out of pocket :( Id be livid

Last edited by a moderator:

@rutters I see on the other thread that you posted this ::
"Can I just add that I bought a phone off monkeyman and although it was a couple of days later than I expected it did arrive and was as described.
He seemed a genuine guy who kept me updated..just seems he has 'delayed postage issues'
@big_hOL
I think it'll be OK in the end for you."
Does your post now mean that something went wrong with the phone or have you bought another one and that hasn't turned up ?

It was the same transaction. I'm afraid I was gullible enough to be taken in and even tried to defend him.

Soon after that post I learned to my cost the truth behind the man.

It was the same transaction. I'm afraid I was gullible enough to be taken in and even tried to defend him.

Soon after that post I learned to my cost the truth behind the man.

Ok I think you need to explain what went wrong mate to clarify. You said it was received albeit late but as described if that was the case then what was the problem?

The phone wasn't as described (ie not unlocked)

Page 1 post 6 of this thread explains some of the problems encountered however he also took another £150 off me to supply a replacement which never arrived and I never saw the £150 again

ok mate I wont ask you for anything further but it would be appreciated if this is not re kindled into a slanging match with the guy that ripped you off as it is not a forum issue. Im sure other members will be alerted by this. Any trades from this guy im sure will be blocked by the staff on here.

Im genuinely sorry you were ripped off. That's why we have strict rules on trading and don't advise it to be conducted by PM and we only allow Paypal non gift payments or cash on collection. Anyone going outside this framework are putting them selves at risk of being ripped off :(

I fully understand your position.

I just wanted other members to be aware.

I just want to pipe in, I was involved in the S4 thread, I got the phone after a few days and its still going strong. Feel sorry for those that didn't.

Right of the bat I'm not being dragged in to a public slagging match, which I seem to think is @rutters intention here.

As I'm pretty sure you can imagine there's a lot more to this, but I don't feel it should be brought to the forum.

Also it was agreed I will not be trading on the forum, this was agreed some time ago and I have done nothing to break this agreement.

This post serves as nothing more than a public attack upon another member without all the facts being laid out (but in respect of the forums rules this should be kept off the site)

You and plenty of others, I won't name names but if the forum staff want a full breakdown I'd be more than happy to provide.

I just want to pipe in, I was involved in the S4 thread, I got the phone after a few days and its still going strong. Feel sorry for those that didn't.

Why don't you just pay back what you stole and stop giving out fraudulent Royal Mail tracking info?

You said you'd sent a phone our 14 times!! Needless to say they didn't arrive.

My wife took 3 days off work to receive them but you didn't send anything.

Ok guys keep your dispute off the forum please, by all means use the forum pm system.
Im closing this thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back