Cardsharing on technomate 6900 6800 super with SSSP and 8281

if other packages are opening on the server, you can try deleting your softcam file, in case theres a conflict, or theres a problem at the server end

Strange thing all ok now Art all working no probs, must of been server as i have changed no settings

hi technomate does not take connect if using ip , and some address like .biz also, plz help
can we use wsp 0.96 by lan any help would be great
thanks

hi but i tried using ip it says network error
i dont know why but i have one friends account its working but this one doesnot worki dont know why can u plz check if....

if it says network error, but you can connect fine to a friends server, then it sounds like the server you connecting to has some sort of DNS addressing problem m8

can i give detsila here its from free server but in wsp it shows connected
ART - JSC SPORTS + ab sat (few channels ..all 13e)
NAME : SoftCam.Tv]Your Softcam.Tv
HOST : lionsofsat-info.zapto.org
DESKEY : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
USER : dima --- dima100
PASS : satna.biz
PORT : 50001 - 50002 - 50003 - 50004
CAID : 0604 - 0500 - 0500 - 0500

hi every one
i have this strange problem only first two place were u put the detail of newcamd setting of some one server is working ,

i mean we have four connection like conection _1 and soo on but when i put detain oin one and two it descramble the channels btu when i put the same setting in the 3 or fourth it says connected but dosent do any thing... i tried whith many provider its same... only first two work

plz help:eater:

Hi, Before trying a test line from what I read am I right in thinking that UK & IT ND$ doesn't work on the TM6900 newcamd?

i think new patch has some bug ony one setting working in newcamd ......
test .... with two box....

What do I have to press to get "8281" to work
I thought I justed tuned to any channel, keyed in 8281 but I'm not getting anything

have you loaded the latest 'patch' onto your box m8, from the software sticky at the top of the technomate room?

8281 aint available on the official TM firmware

I see.... I wondered why it used to work before I upgraded the software !
Many Thanks

I see with latest patch for the 600`s supers there is a possiblility to connect up to 24! Details are allready in but I cant get it to work. Anyone tried it and got it working?

Apparently only the first 4 will work, but you have to change the info. I`ve tried a few free servers but, as usual, I can get a connection with no picture..grr

hi I'm new owner of a TM 6900 super+ and i need a lot of help lol. (I've been using Humax 5400 whit dragon cam up to now). I've patched the TM Whit the old patch because the new patch was given me problem whit the RAI channels, my satellite its a mono-block Astra19.2e-Hotbird 13e. I've connected the TM on Internet from a router through a home-plug cable I've all my details in the TM> MENU> ISP. and i see wen i put 8281 the box camd but i don't know what i need to input on this box. please help

hi I'm new owner of a TM 6900 super+ and i need a lot of help lol. (I've been using Humax 5400 whit dragon cam up to now). I've patched the TM Whit the old patch because the new patch was given me problem whit the RAI channels, my satellite its a mono-block Astra19.2e-Hotbird 13e. I've connected the TM on Internet from a router through a home-plug cable I've all my details in the TM> MENU> ISP. and i see wen i put 8281 the box camd but i don't know what i need to input on this box. please help

I think reading the instruction on this forum to ave found the answer at my question I think i need to find a server and input the details on the newcamd

Please excuse my ignorance in this area I've read most of the earlier posts and I'm clear what I need to do but one thing puzzles me, having loaded the latest patch for my 6800HD Super what do the "included" keys and addresses represent ?
Obviously I'm not expecting to be "spoonfed" with server address and ids/passwords !

Rgds

I have a TM600 connected with cccam. Would it be possible to connect a TM6900 super on the ethernet to the TM600 to get the HD content? Thanks

i tried the below settings, dont understand why it doesnt work for me? is the user: "dima --- dima100" or does it mean dima, dima1, dima2 etc? and what is CAID?

can i give detsila here its from free server but in wsp it shows connected
ART - JSC SPORTS + ab sat (few channels ..all 13e)
NAME : SoftCam.Tv]Your Softcam.Tv
HOST : lionsofsat-info.zapto.org
DESKEY : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
USER : dima --- dima100
PASS : satna.biz
PORT : 50001 - 50002 - 50003 - 50004
CAID : 0604 - 0500 - 0500 - 0500

Back