Car trouble again any ideas peeps

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
WHAT a nightmare im having with my new L200 its just been in the garage for new hot plugs and a sticky back window and new lighter socket under warrenty.

Ive had it back less then a week then today I started getting a clicking noise then it got loader and loader as I drove the noise sounds like when you were a kid and used to stick a empty juice carton of pop in the back wheel to get that noise.

anyway after heading home about 10 mile just as I was pulling in the street the engine was shaking mad the gear stick was shaking going mad and the car started nearly cutting out youd think the engine wasnt bolted down and was bouncing all over.

Any ideas what the problem is peeps this L200 seemed great at first but now its turned into nightmare ive had less then 3 month this looks like a serious problem to me.

Any ideas smirn you hanging about m8 lads ?

they r well known for the crank pullys coming off and fookin the cranks up and then timing belt coming off and fooking the engine up .. apart from that there great lol

Iol cheers for the kick in the head smirn ive checked the the 3 belts at the front there all still on but are jumping all over and the front end is just making a racket

I still owe 5 grand of this I hope my warrenty ( 12 month ) covers a new engine ive had the car about 3 month and had nowt but trouble

talk about pissed off I just might get the AA to drop it of at the dealers leave it and stop the payments

What a shitty time im having the last couple year nothing going right

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

if u have aa cover get them round m8 and get them to look at the pully , if its that u dont want the garage dodging it so it goes again when the warranty is out if u get me

dont think im coverd from home and dont want to risk driving it any further just in case the timming belt snaps will just have to wait till tuesday phone the warrenty company up and see what they say even if the fix it I dont think I want it back its been a fcuking jinx since day one

dont think im coverd from home and dont want to risk driving it any further just in case the timming belt snaps will just have to wait till tuesday phone the warrenty company up and see what they say even if the fix it I dont think I want it back its been a fcuking jinx since day one

Hi mate,

If it's under warranty you should be covered from anywhere, it may be possible to break contract as the "goods" are apparently not fit for purpose (you have only had it 3 months and it's falling to bits???).

Might be worth having a word with the CAB first, they deal with allsorts of car stuff regularly.

Just a couple of thoughts mate.

Muskrat

cheers lads think im gonna try too get this one handed back in for good the foooookers.

bad news on this the garage has said the can fix the car for around £2000 so the finance company are paying out rather then take the car back im not happy but my solicitor says there sticking to there warrenty so they have a good case.

I cant afford to go private in the courts so im over a barrel thing is the car will never be the same now.

no valve damage they said so new timing belt bottom pully etc etc
well aye its not the car I bought fooookers

twats

so wot happens if u run into to back of say my wifes car ? tut tut tut

Its only white lies smirn lol if you remember I had a bump a few month ago well the insurance paid out ok but it was minor damage £900

If your car gets blew up its a different matter dont want company digging around for reasons not to pay out if you know what I mean lol

So relax m8 as long as she didnt try and screw is for wiplash shed be fine lol
knowing you though shed be on deaths door cant walk for months :mad:)

Back