car radio code please .

robby12345

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi u guys , i recently bought a vectra from the car auctions and with it been standing for a while the battery had gone flat and car radio code needs inserting for it to work , it has a phillips car 400 radio cassete player in

i no that i need the serial from the top of the radio but the are a few different numbers and im not sure which one is needed to generate the code so i will just post the numbers from the top .

phillips
no. 90 532 621
type car 400
2f3
made in germany
wa 039831

2 bar codes now
9022 213 96752 03
0039831 2022642

many thanks in advance regards robby

no 90532621 code 322
wao39831 code 213
u need the code from the serial number hope that helps

no 90532621 code 322
wao39831 code 213
u need the code from the serial number hope that helps

hi m8 thanks for these im gonna try them now only thing is there are four digits to enter not three ?

regards robby

no prob m8 what car is it out of cus my software say a 3 digit code
so car an serial number an ill do it again 4 u then we should get it right

no prob m8 what car is it out of cus my software say a 3 digit code
so car an serial number an ill do it again 4 u then we should get it right

its out of a vauxhall vectra m8 i just tryed the to u sent me and they failed i have 7 attemps left now and i looked in the manual its defo a 4 digit code
regards robby

does any body else know how to generate a code for this radio please :( . or could somebody point me in the right direction to get the software to do it for myself

many thanks

robby

soz then m8 best leave this one 2 some one who has a bit more experience .
if u PM i can send u the software that i have

soz then m8 best leave this one 2 some one who has a bit more experience .
if u PM i can send u the software that i have

hi trigger , thanx for ur help m8 i really appreciate it m8 . the best of it is we've had the car for about a month now and the radio hasnt even bothered me .

it was just i was reading a post the other day where somebody else posted and they got the code for theres lol

i said to myself im gonna leave it till the weekend and take the cassette out and try n get the code for mine lol just my luck i suppose !! :(

regards robby

hi again guys , sorry to be a pain but i think i have found the serial number , it wasnt on a sticker as i was expecting its kind of punched into the side of the radio .

here it is . . .

gm0400w2022642

regards robby

have you checked the glove compartment, some manufactureres put a small sticker with a code on it, i don't think the s.n. has the code because if a thief nicked the stereo it would be easy for him to recode it!!

hi again guys , sorry to be a pain but i think i have found the serial number , it wasnt on a sticker as i was expecting its kind of punched into the side of the radio .

here it is . . .

gm0400w2022642

regards robby
late one and one old
try these code breakers
found after digging in the site above that trigger left

CLARION PU-9983A

ŠKODA SYMPHONY

GRUNDIG EC 4200,

OPEL CDR 500

VOLVO VR 300,

PHILIPS CAR 400

if u find do this lol

deactivating the code

Switch the set on while pressing the station increment button. The display will show the character 'C' Enter the security code as above and the radio will emit a two tone beep twice, indicating that the code is now turned off.

Last edited:
thanks for the replys above u guys . ive tryed what was suggested above but i havnt got a clue how to use the programme posted by smirnoff_rules , and thanks for the links trigger lots of info there but im still no furtha forward .

im sorry to be a pain but could somebody try to generate a code from this serial number i have ,

S/N gm0400w2022642

thanks for the replys above u guys . ive tryed what was suggested above but i havnt got a clue how to use the programme posted by smirnoff_rules , and thanks for the links trigger lots of info there but im still no furtha forward .

im sorry to be a pain but could somebody try to generate a code from this serial number i have ,

S/N gm0400w2022642

the new one says 6203

radio codes need asap please

hi all i need a code for a peugot 406 s reg. here is the info i got been looking on the net all day to try and find a code for it. its a radio casset .

modle number- 22dc594/65b

seril number-96336890zl00

ph11018125

produck number- 0198241018125

Radio Code

I Found Some More Info

Mcu-983ce558efb148

Eeprob-24w16

Hope Someone Can Get Me A Code Please. Thanks Gsim

Back