car insurance claim ???? wtf

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Feeling like ive been slapped in the face by this insurance company
linea directa the one with the red telephone

To cut a long story short if I can ? ----- ( this accident happened four years ago )
In Spain in my own car with a passenger viewing a large lake on a Sunday after noon not knowing at this time the lake is used by motor bike enthusiasts ( illegally ) from ten to twenty strong to race round the lake at some 100 + miles per hour !!!!! Puling out of a side road after taking pictures

I checking both ways and started my turn within a second two motorbikes had crashed into the side of me simultaneously one died instantly smashing into the rear doors the
Other smashed into the driver side and catapulted straight over the car landing on the opposite side of the car with his bike on top of him ( so sad )

The car had to have € 10.000 worth of work to it why they didn’t write it of is still a puzzle to me? I had to spent a night in hospital for checks etc etc

This went to court some four and a half years later and was thrown out of court
Spoken to insurance to day and I am to receive € 800 in compensation
Which I don’t know about you find it an insult to what these staged insurance scams get
oh well that’s my rant over :Angryfire forgot to add plus the shit i have gone through since this

Last edited:
Back