cannot connect to TM-800

gymrat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
My mate has had his technomate TM-800 for a year but now needs to add a new line.
we have obtained the ip address by holding down ok..have entered that into browser and the miniweb flashes up then disapears as if something is blocking it.
we also tryed using flash fxp to ftp to box but cannot connect that way either.
tryed using root as user and leaving password blank with no luck..also tryed dreambox as password with no luck either.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks.

Uou could also try password technomate. If I remember some of these box's came with a locked down sr image but that was some time ago. You could try a program called putty that may not need a password to get connected. Once connected you could change the box password by typing passwrd in telent. If not just flash a new image.

sorry but whats TCC ? oh its ok i got it now. thanks

I would find out what image you have on it first. This would be helpful as some backups had passwords. The deafult ones had no password. There are trader images where you are not allowed acces into it. This may not be applicable.

Not sure if flash fxp requires a password. If it does you may want to try filezilla.

Hi
just managed to access the box via miniweb..i want to change the ccam line..but now when i click add it takes me to another page asking me for password..i tried dreambox and root but still wont let me in.
any ideas?

Thanks,but have allready read that guide, but it doesnt say anything about a login password.

If i reflash will that wipe everyhing clean off the box then?

been reading around and looks as if the box has been passworded..if i reflash i will need to reinstall channel list cccam..etc then wont i?

Ohh that sounds like opening a can of worms to me..think i'll forget that then..thanks very much for your help anyway.

how long would you say it would take me to do it then?

I have his box here now,can i connect his box up to my dish to reflash ?
i only have uk sub but he has euro sub..does that matter?

Back