can you delete from garmin?

notanotherone

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
could someone please tell me i have a Garmin I3 with all the updates (from here of course)but i find that some of the speed cameras in my area arnt there at all can i delete these from my sat nav ?and how do i do it?

you can if you have the long and lat, eg ne12596 se 23885 these are the sat positions of the warnings...

i get them on the road just out of mine and there not speed cams but places where they set up mobile cams and also where they sit with lasers hanging out of the cars,

not all woarnings are speeds cameras, some are just speed warnings as sometimes the above may be there.

but you can delete them, im sure you can do it in the poi section of garmin i3 if not the files you downloaded open them in notepad or whatever find the ones you dont want and delete with notepad then resend to your garmin.

i just leave all mine on as sometimes i forget about the sly dogs hiding with the lasers near me.

Dont think you can m8 i have the 320 and i cant from there all you can do is update it and hope they have been removed from newer version

dont think you can,i just tried it with my i3.i think you must have to delete it before you load it into the i3. don't know if that possible either but may be worth a try.(are you sure it's not showing the mobile ones which are not always there}was typing this same time as thawk & dessert dog so seems a bit late lol

Back