Can I use my Android tv like a fire stick etc?

Filelinked is dead. All the best apps are on here in the android section d/l's. HERE

cool will have to give this a try because im pretty sure theres only the play store to download apps from

any apps you recommend for live sports, movies and tv shows? thanks
As a trial put on Beetv or VivaTv

See if you can get them to install first.

If you suss that bit then you can load a IPTV app

@a1gunner @Joe Noodles so basically filelinked and applinked if i understand are just apps which download all these apks for you, so say you pop in a code it will download those specific apks and you dont have to do the hard work of finding them individually online etc?

yea i just did oceanstreams and worked fine but wasnt great tbh

which iptv apps your recommend mate?

Just popped on beev nice interface but takes too long loading up movies etc

Reminds me of 123movies years ago, think that's what the app was called

Just popped on beev nice interface but takes too long loading up movies etc

Reminds me of 123movies years ago, think that's what the app was called

Don’t forget get Android TVs are not as quick as a stand-alone Android device, so apps will run slower.

Don’t forget get Android TVs are not as quick as a stand-alone Android device, so apps will run slower.
okay what android boxes are good these days?

got a old mx box think it was dual core, any good or way too old and redunded?

Seems to be slow on the phone oo not just beetv but also viva tv too

Try downloader, that seems to get most stuff available.

A 4K firestick/Cube are good for the price
nvidia shield but costs more
but with a firestick/cube you can't complain for the price if you grab one in Amazon sales

Seems to be slow on the phone oo not just beetv but also viva tv too
There free app in what way are they slow becuase other then finding the actual link to a film for instance there not slow. If you are on about the links been slow to show thats how they are.

There free app in what way are they slow becuase other then finding the actual link to a film for instance there not slow. If you are on about the links been slow to show thats how they are.
nah for example i navigating and waiting for the links is okay its just not loading,
which i can appreciate as a stream you half to give it 30 seconds to buff and load but this is taking minutes and its not even coming on

i noticed for example this been happening on the bluray versions on these movies, spiderman and batman were the ones i tried

same thing happened on my phone even when i disconnected wifi and tried out my data too both on bee tv and viva tv too

nah for example i navigating and waiting for the links is okay its just not loading,
which i can appreciate as a stream you half to give it 30 seconds to buff and load but this is taking minutes and its not even coming on

i noticed for example this been happening on the bluray versions on these movies, spiderman and batman were the ones i tried

same thing happened on my phone even when i disconnected wifi and tried out my data too both on bee tv and viva tv too
If that is with Beetv youll need the app to use an external player such as VLC for the video to show. VLC will need installing on your TV.

Use MX player pro, go to MX settings, decoder and tick top 2
as for links try the ones with file size showing on the link
try a lower file size
getting Real-Debrid will help a lot to get good links/no buffering etc

If that is with Beetv youll need the app to use an external player such as VLC for the video to show. VLC will need installing on your TV.
yea managed to get a link of a movie through bee tv and played fine on vlc,
thing is isnt there a way i can just click play in the app and it ask me which player i want to use or just automatically play through vlc player as default?

Use MX player pro, go to MX settings, decoder and tick top 2
as for links try the ones with file size showing on the link
try a lower file size
getting Real-Debrid will help a lot to get good links/no buffering etc
will that mx player play the movies etc straight through the bee tv app or whichever app im using instead of having to copy the link and then go into the app and paste and play it?

will that mx player play the movies etc straight through the bee tv app or whichever app im using instead of having to copy the link and then go into the app and paste and play it?
Yes, when you click on a link click play with then pick MX or go into the app settings and set MX as main player then click on a link then play
some apps you need to pick MX/VLC which ever works best for you then click always that will set it set as default

Yes, when you click on a link click play with then pick MX or go into the app settings and set MX as main player then click on a link then play
some apps you need to pick MX/VLC which ever works best for you then click always that will set it set as default
Where's the option within settings on mx player to set as default?

Using standard mx player and can't seem to find it

Back