C or N convert

alli6968

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there have a bit of an issue here hope someone can help.

Running my line on CCCam on ibox3 as this:

N: xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxx.xx 14664 xxxxxx xxxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
this is using CCcam emu no problem.

It is a multi box line and now wanting to also set it up in an Amiko Alien 8900.

do i just conert this line in cccam2oscam using CLINE setting and put in box. or do i change N; for a C; before converting.

problem is provider gave 2 port numbers with one for NLINE and one for CLINE but says dont set up both.

suppose what i am asking is as i have set up the cline port will this work in alien.
sorry if above is a bit confusing.

regards​

if you use the Nline port it will void it,,,,,it would show as two different logins

so using the cline that is in my ibox and just converting what i get from cccam2oscam should work then. hopefully

yeah........there is no conflict if both on C

if it was bought as multi room it will allow 2 logins from same ip or mac address

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone help me please? I purchased a N line and it was written as the way it should but I need to put this line in a flash drive to use on dreambox, can anyone tell me how to do this please

dont think you can use the same line on two boxes
could be wrong tho m80

can someone help me please? I purchased a N line and it was written as the way it should but I need to put this line in a flash drive to use on dreambox, can anyone tell me how to do this please

best to start a new thread m80
but the line goes in Ccam.config you need to ftp into the box to do this
look in the dreambox section there will be a post about it

Back