BOXED AS NEW Toshiba Regza 42" FULL HD 1080p LCD TV £430 ONO

imranrasool

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys heres your chance to pick up a full HD TV at a bargain price just in time for the world cup.

As stated its a Toshiba Regza model 42XV553D. It is approximately three months old so still has about nine months warranty remaining. All the stickers on the panelling, literature, remote, original box and packaging are still present and TV will be repacked to as new standard upon purchase.

If you're local you are welcome to view the item before purchasing, any prospective buyer will not be disappointed.

Please note in the pictures you'll see it is situated in a custom TV Stand made especially for this TV. This item is also for sale and again has had little more than two months use as so can be described as new.

It benefits from a floating shelf, adjustable six way shelf allignment beneath TV. Vertical sideways opening cabinets on either side, which have DVD housing etc and shelving. A very expensive cabinet which I will let go at a fraction of the price.

Also for sale is the Surround system you see in the pictures. Its a philips system, with five satellite speakers and a very powerful Main Subwoofer speaker which complement this whole setup perfectly.

I would be happy to listen to offers for the whole setup.

The basic specifications of the TV are as follows:

Television Picture Quality:
Full High Definition Ready.
Integrated digital (freeview).
42in (106cm) widescreen TV with 106cm visible screen size.
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Brightness 500cd/m2.
Contrast ratio 25000:1.
Action Vision LCD picture image enhancement.
Viewing angle 178 degrees.

Connectivity:
3 HDMI sockets.
2 SCART sockets.
PC input socket.
Component video socket.
Headphone socket.
S-video socket.
AV socket (Side).

Sound Quality:
Nicam sound system.
20w RMS power output.
Digital sound processor

Freeview Features:
Digitally interactive.
Digital text.
Digital video broadcasting (DVB) subtitles available.
Auto setup.
Auto scan for new channels.
Now and next electronic programme guide.
8 day Electronic Programme Guide.
CI Slot.

Additional Features:
Teletext.
Fastext.
UHF/VHF tuner.
Auto setup.
Auto search tuner.
Auto search sorting.
Auto search labelling.
Sleep timer.
Child lock.
Remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (supplied).
230v AC mains operated.
Size of TV (H)64.9 (W)100.9, (D)9.2cm.
Weight of TV 19.3kg (unpackaged).
Complete with stand
Weight of TV with stand 23.25kg.
Size of TV with stand (H)67.25 (W)100.9,(D)30.8cm.
Suitable for wall mounting. (brackets not supplied).
Full power down mode.

PLEASE NOTE THIS AD IS FOR THE TV ONLY AT £435, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE STAND AND THE PHILIPS CINEMA SURROUND SYSTEM THIS WILL COST EXTRA. I AM HAPPY TO SELL ITEMS SEPERATELY OR ALL TOGETHER.

FINALLY, THE BUYER HAS TO COLLECT THIS ITEM. BUT IF YOU DONT HAVE A VEHICLE SUITABLE FOR THIS, I AM HAPPY TO DELIVER ANYWHERE WITHIN WEST MIDLANDS SIMPLY COVER MY FUEL COSTS.

30 MILES WILL COST JUST £5, AS THE VEHICLE I WILL BE USING DOES ABOUT 60 MILES ON £10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back