Box Crashed now Service Unavailable msg

Yeah agreed I always reboot via the menu
Never from the back power,unless total green screen/freeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...unless total green screen/freeze...

I had a total of maybe 2-3, not more, total freeze/lockup situations with the box, in the days when early PVR "functionality" became available.
Every other time, 9/10, even if the box is in greenscreen-Enigma restart loop, you can still telnet to it and reboot from the command line. :)

If thats the case then the readme in the zip file needs changing.

im still having a problem with this, now every time i load boquets through dbedit it doesnt even how anymore, i transferred the xml file adn reboot, the sats are back however no function, also boquets still not showing after transfer

Can i ask which image you guys are using, there may be some significance.I only get these issues with the image DD released 05.10.10 and also the memory runs below 1mb and the clean up wizard interupts whatever you are doing.A restart with this image causes loss of all settings including satellites and a factory reset is required. I have reflashed 19.09.10 image which i have found to be more stable.

:Fish::Fish:

@ burhancik3

download the XML file
Download centre
and save to desktop

Open FTP programme and got to /etc/tuxbox and delete the XML file in there

FTP the NEW XML file from your desktop to /etc/tuxbox

on the remote
menu
standby/restart
restart

once box has fully restarted
menu
setup
service searching
tuner configuration and setup for your satellites

exit all menus

OK BLUE to check bouquets are there and not greyed out

if they are try another restart as above,if that still fails try reloading the bouquet list

hope this helps mate :proud:

EDIT: instead of using dreamboxedit you could add the bouquets manually to /etc/enigma2/ then restart box see if thats any better ? just a thought :)

Last edited:
Im using 19th/20th , 1st working wifi release

I had this very same problem the weekend and the above fixed it :)

im still having a problem with this, now every time i load boquets through dbedit it doesnt even how anymore, i transferred the xml file adn reboot, the sats are back however no function, also boquets still not showing after transfer

i dont use dbedit on TM,instead dreamset 2.30 is the 1 i use ,never EVER had any kind of problem.its a lilttle bit tricky but it always work and does not need any reboot/restart ,and you can use telnet option to change password on tm 800

regards

Im using:
Enigma Version:OpenPLi 2010-09-20-HEAD
Image Version:TM800-UR-1.0.0-05/10/10

Back