Blocked Phone Number

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to tell if someone has blocked your number?
I've read that you can still hear ringing tone and get message delivered reports? (I suppose it can depend on the phone type and network?)
:)

The number is blocked only by the number manager, i.e. the company that sold you the right to use the number. A number is usually never blocked without a very specific reason.
The service provider can block various services, i.e. incoming and outgoing calls (separately), message service, etc. Outgoing calls are usually blocked if there is a long-term arrears for payment of previous services, i.e. incoming calls and messages are preserved, only nothing can be sent out and no calls can be made, except for emergency calls, ie calls to special emergency calls number.
If you can make calls and send SMS/MMS, no one has blocked you. Other services are extremely rarely blocked.
So, if you can call out, no one has blocked you. It's that simple.

The number is blocked only by the number manager, i.e. the company that sold you the right to use the number. A number is usually never blocked without a very specific reason.
The service provider can block various services, i.e. incoming and outgoing calls (separately), message service, etc. Outgoing calls are usually blocked if there is a long-term arrears for payment of previous services, i.e. incoming calls and messages are preserved, only nothing can be sent out and no calls can be made, except for emergency calls, ie calls to special emergency calls number.
If you can make calls and send SMS/MMS, no one has blocked you. Other services are extremely rarely blocked.
So, if you can call out, no one has blocked you. It's that simple.
Read the OP post and see how your reply is not relevant.

Is it possible to tell if someone has blocked your number?
I've read that you can still hear ringing tone and get message delivered reports? (I suppose it can depend on the phone type and network?)
:)
Yes, ask them in person if they haven't taken the restraining order out against you yet 🤣

@Carl Murric Thanks for the reply, but i was referring to an individual rather than a network.
I wasn't very clear with my question. :)

Back