blind scan freeze

hi i just had this box a week or so only prob i had was on blind scan, my step is on two and the patch using is 110 i also downloaded an addon then the softcam
regards graham.

I have one of these TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+ Mk.2 boxes and am wondering what the basic software it comes with is? Is there a 'patch' which is included in the standard set up or do you have to start from scratch and download a recent one?

I ask because I have done a few blind scans and had no problem. I set the step to 1mhz because any other would have missed the TP I was looking for so it took ages but did complete OK. Subsequent to that I found that you can alter the frequency range to be scanned so I just set the one I was looking for as the start point and voila ;-)

Think you'll find this problem ONLY occurs under patches mate - it happened just the same with my TM6900HD Super and patch 755/7566P

hi i just had this box a week or so only prob i had was on blind scan, my step is on two and the patch using is 110 i also downloaded an addon then the softcam
regards graham.

Can you remember WHICH actual setting you changed please Graham mate?

Think you'll find this problem ONLY occurs under patches mate - it happened just the same with my TM6900HD Super and patch 755/7566P

OK, thanks, I did the original blind scanning with no patches, since patched with Phantompatch 110P and Addon002, so we'll see what happens next time...

hi,my original settings were 9.750/10.700 on step 4 so i changed to 9.750/10.600 and went to step 2 still working ok.

hi,my original settings were 9.750/10.700 on step 4 so i changed to 9.750/10.600 and went to step 2 still working ok.

Yes that's amazing - still don't know for CERTAIN to this day exactly HOW the settings got changed - but at least its ok now, for BOTH of us!

OK, thanks, I did the original blind scanning with no patches, since patched with Phantompatch 110P and Addon002, so we'll see what happens next time...

Yes, but surely yours should be ok anyway as long as your LNB setting match up with mine?

Back