BIOS/UEFI BIOS password reset / master pwd generator

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Here you go guys, not my proggy so thanks to original developer. This little thing is hard to come by.

This will unlock your Dell computer whether it is BIOS or HDD master password.

You need to enter the full Asset number including the "-" for the BIOS and the first ** for the HDD password.

Even works with the dreaded 595B models.

Enjoy!!

DELL BIOS UNLOCK CODE GENERATOR

DELL BIOS PASSWORD UNLOCK

EDIT 2:
Please add rep and/or use the like button if a member takes the time to provide you with a code.
Also...
There is no need to post multiple requests for unlock codes. If a code can be generated someone will hopefully get back to you.
Please be patient;
duplicate posts will now be deleted without notice.

EDIT-----

I've changed the link to this to bit.ly....this is so i can keep track of usage due to my dropbox account being hammered. A quick search on the internet reveals loads of forums with this link lol.

EDIT 5:
The information provided on DW is supplied "as is", free of charge and without warranty or liability.

In line with our "no traders" rule; any member found to be charging for unlock passwords will be banned.

Attachments

• dell bios master pass gen.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 3,835
Last edited by a moderator:
My mistake, I did not know there was a no trader thingy.
My offer is only to donate to this fine forum.

Aye ya Wizzard1, you wouldn't have happened to save that program you downloaded would ya? I'm thinking that might come in handy.

Hello guys!

please help me with a notebook DELL Mini 910 with HDD password.
the code is 12323 and the System Service Tag Code is 520M6J1.
Your help will be appreciated!

Thank you all!

in order try one of these
brderi
trmvfu

Re: Dell bios / hdd master password generator + Others

Hello, can you please help me with my Dell Studio 1569, the HDD error code is [04803] and the service tag is [5PBOYK1]. I appreciate your help very much, thank you.

DELL Inspiron N7110 Serv. Tag: 2CXH3S1
Express Service Code: 5135384161
HD Password Error Code: 05032

F2(Enter Setup on Boot) Asks for Password/Unlock Key
Unlock Key Hint Number: BCC0C5D1 (This number changes after failed attempt)

dell inspiron 1501
tag no#2KN2KC1 COULD YOU HELP ME PLEASE
system disable

04733 harddrive and bios

Please excuse my mistake, the correct information is my Dell Studio 1569, the HDD error code is [04803] and the service tag is [5PB0YK1] not [5PBOYK1]. Thank you

please i need help for dell inspiron mini 1012 hdd password error : 09747 and system service tag code HNC71M1.
THANKS

some of the older models of Sony can be done from the last seven digits of serial number

No joy for me on that any other ways round ?
Edit: I have also tried the last 7 of the serial in a generator.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have a Dell Latitude E6400 with only a locked admin password in BIOS, service tag 83PW7J1-2A7B, Express Service Code 17639150365. If anyone can provide an admin password to unlock it, thank you very much.

Hello,
I have a Dell Latitude E6400 with only a locked admin password in BIOS, service tag 83PW7J1-2A7B, Express Service Code 17639150365. If anyone can provide an admin password to unlock it, thank you very much.

QpA4hjbf2lwi0ir7 10th is l for leg 13th is a zero and note changes from upper to lower case

Back