Skybox F3s Best firmware

If I upgrade the firmware will my old cccam file work after I upgrade? pretty new to all this and have been trying to improve on the basic epg that came with my SkyBox.

as the old saying goes "if its working dont fix it" mst firmwares for these type of receivers just try and fix crap like youtube if everything else is OK then leave well alone or you could end up with a £50 brick

I do agree in part, but the EPG that came with the skybox f5s was very poor. the new software hat I downloaded directly from improves the epg 100%. I upgraded mine and did not loose anything at all. despite an on screen message saying it will revert back to default settings. it didn't. same channel lines up gift still worked fine ect. end result was a much much better epg along with the pic software. highly recommend the new update. just don't forget to do a full backup :)

as the old saying goes "if its working dont fix it" mst firmwares for these type of receivers just try and fix crap like youtube if everything else is OK then leave well alone or you could end up with a £50 brick

Last edited by a moderator:
Back