Best and Worst Alcohol Beverage You've Tasted

lol, sounds like Scrumpy itself. Its a funny thing to drink, can be quite bitter/sour. Depends what place you get it from and what container they give you.

When I was a kid you could buy four litres of the stuff in a recycled plastic milk jug. Cost about a fiver.

I remember buying a gallon of the stuff in a plastic container about twenty five years ago. I had to throw it out after a couple of weeks as it was dissolving the plastic!: shocked2

I remember buying a gallon of the stuff in a plastic container about twenty five years ago. I had to throw it out after a couple of weeks as it was dissolving the plastic!: shocked2
Thats the stuff.

Once encountered, its hard to forget. Especially if you drink it.

Worst Lager = Carlsberg Special Brew,Becks,Tennants Special.

Worst Spirit = GRAPPA Absolutely vile it tasted like WD40 smells.

Worst Wine = Thunderbird,Eldorado and Buckfast but liked it in my youth lol.

Worst Lager = Carlsberg Special Brew,Becks,Tennants Special.

Worst Spirit = GRAPPA Absolutely vile it tasted like WD40 smells.

Worst Wine = Thunderbird,Eldorado and Buckfast but liked it in my youth lol.
I agree with you on the Grappa. One of my mates grew up in the area that it is made historically. He always had some on the go in his place. Its is disgusting, its made from the leftovers from wine-making... So its like the banger of the spirits world.

rakki is my worst spirit.

can not stand wine.

carlsberg is my favourite lager or stella and i like a carling extra cold in the summer from the pump.

favourite spirit voddy all the way best ive had is russian standard.

Don't really have a favorite but I absolutely fec*ing hate Taboo. The wife buys it cos she knows I will not touch it.

can not stand wine.

carlsberg is my favourite lager or stella and i like a carling extra cold in the summer from the pump.

If you like Vodka, there was one on special in Somerfield before christmas. I think it was called Parliament (the writing was in Cyrillic on the bottle). It was quite good, apparently it is flavoured or filtered with milk?

can not stand wine.

Lol, sounds as if you like your alcohol without any taste.

Lol, sounds as if you like your alcohol without any taste.

Yeah i guess i am a bit of a woman when it comes to alcohol if it doesnt taste nice i make it nice ie mixer etc if i cant make it taste nice i dont drink it.

I used to be a jd and coke man but ive gone off it after my last bday were i ended up over the toilet trousers half down......etc.

wine i also have bad memories of and i just can not stomach it.

I wouldnt say russian standard is tastelss though.

Best Lager - Coors Light or Carling

Best Wine - Blossom Hill Rose

Best Spirit - Russian Standard Vodka

Worst Lager - Carlsberg

Worst Wine - Cant think of any off hand

Worst Spirit - Asda Vodka

Back