auto**ll.k*y

stevesign

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got my dbox, everything is smooth as silk, no problems with the connection, or the image update...

Have the channels i should have...

No flaming - ive searched hi and low.... all i need the autoroll.k*y file...

Thats all :(

PM me ??

Kind Regards,

Steve

what image and files did you use i have been trying everything and i am getting nothing i have used various images and service, cable files and done manual search and followed the tutorials and still nothing? help?

Well, i used boxcracker latest, and standard services and bouquet files.

Need a more detailed description of where your at...

pm me.

steve

Can i get a piece if this action

Sounds like im at the same point as you. got some fta channels but naff all else.
Tried loads a stuff from the forum but no good.
where can i get the next gen images.
cheers

i do not have privlige to pm you, but i am in coventry with NTL connection, 811.000 frequency and 6.887mps, i cannot find that image where do i download it from? do you have the service/cable.xml files that you using?

Just use BoxCracker_HEAD_3.5_Reloaded_2xI.img and the autoroll.key file, and standard services.xml for your area and your away mate.

where do i download those files from? boxcracker_head_3.5??? and autoroll.key?

hi there peps i have got my nokia dbox witht the boxcracker flash but i seem to have a problem as i only get bbc1 and 2 thats it can any1 help i have put in the auto update keys in the kes folder but not working?!!!any ideas?

boyhhll said:
hi there peps i have got my nokia dbox witht the boxcracker flash but i seem to have a problem as i only get bbc1 and 2 thats it can any1 help i have put in the auto update keys in the kes folder but not working?!!!any ideas?

press the blue button on your remote potion2 camd menu select line 3 evocamd on the lcd display then you should be up and running as long as you have your areas service xml loaded

Back