Article: Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin

I thought the hdd only gets spun on image load and then sits quiet? Channels are loaded into memory not constantly accessed from hdd (so saying, Ive got mine loading from usb!)

Correct except for picons which are not loaded into memory :)

Hi mate, tried to do this on my VU DUO but I keep getting an error message after I try to install the plugin. Problem is I don't have time to read the error message before the screen goes off! Any ideas?

What Image mate ?

There is a way to get it to work on Blackhole images
I think I posted a link further back in this thread

Think it's time @Ferret did a fixed dish UK backup image including rats plugin ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Think it's time @Ferret did a fixed dish UK backup image including rats plugin ;)

And what sim version and dreambox model would you like mate ?

Very crafty with that @ usage there mate :Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
And what sim version and dreambox model would you like mate ?

Very crafty with that @ usage there mate :Laugh:

Lol was thinking vu+ mate preferably BH but Vix would be good too,

Sorry only have dreambox here ;)

Lol was thinking vu+ mate preferably BH but Vix would be good too,

Sorry only have dreambox here ;)

Well sadly ive sold my VU+ Duo to help fund a duo 2 coming soon . Didn't want to part tbh but had to.

I still have a VU+ Solo but find backups not popular for it.

Never touch VIX mate based on OpenPLI as you know and I prefer that and build it how I like it to be.

Ill do a Duo 2 BH version when it arrives if you like ?

Well sadly ive sold my VU+ Duo to help fund a duo 2 coming soon . Didn't want to part tbh but had to.

I still have a VU+ Solo but find backups not popular for it.

Never touch VIX mate based on OpenPLI as you know and I prefer that and build it how I like it to be.

Ill do a Duo 2 BH version when it arrives if you like ?

Ah sorry mate thought you still had your duo :(

It's just seems there are a few problems getting stuff working on BH so thought of you :)

Ah sorry mate thought you still had your duo :(

It's just seems there are a few problems getting stuff working on BH so thought of you :)

Only sold it Saturday mate I would of tried to build and solve whatever issues had I still got it.

When I get the duo2 ill have a go at any issue you like im sure if I can get something to run on the duo2 the same tweaks will work on the rest of the VU+ range.

OFF to edit my signature lol

Only sold it Saturday mate I would of tried to build and solve whatever issues had I still got it.

When I get the duo2 ill have a go at any issue you like im sure if I can get something to run on the duo2 the same tweaks will work on the rest of the VU+ range.

OFF to edit my signature lol

Cheers m8 as helpful as ever
Not

On this occasion :D

Back