Arsenal

You jammy jammy bar stewards, Rafa had you packing your bags.
Christmas meltdown anyone ? ;)

cant see a meltdown

Man C still my tip but january will decide it who spends

Pathetic performance last night and very lucky to get through,now we all know were going to get a lot tougher draw than we should have, players looked knackered in the second half and we may as well had 9 on the pitch when Arteta went because Ozil cannot and will not tackle,that game was made for Walcott with Napoli having to commit men foward and score 3 goals they were leaving huge gaps at the back and Walcott with his pace could of buried them but no he kept on Giroud who is great at holdind the ball up but he aint very quick, very worrying going into next 2 big games as City will be full of confidence following their result and Chelsea we always struggle to beat so big test ahead.

Welcome back lads lolzy :)
That was kinda like the humbling City gave us earlier in the year, no shame in the result they are a big game team and will win this league at a canter. Thought Arsenal did enough to be in the game but City are a goal machine when on top of their game like today.
Miggy will be like a dog with two tadgers.

no shame in the result they are a big game team and will win this league at a canter.

Not necessarily. Blitzing teams at the Etihad isn't going to win the league unless they can improve their shite away form.

Not necessarily. Blitzing teams at the Etihad isn't going to win the league unless they can improve their shite away form.

With United and Chelsea stuttering so I just can't see past City, but I do so hope your right. Sorry gunners but I can't see you lads hanging in there, I am basing that purely in past efforts and if it ain't United I would much rather see Wenger get some success again, if anyone deserves it he does.

There is that optimism again ;)

Win tomorrow and were into a run of 6 winnable games I think, if we can manage to go on a run like that and with Arsenals Christmas fixtures looking tough, it could be back on lol.
Damn it wiz I just can't keep this glass half full stuff under control,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
City seem unstoppable when they play to their potential, can't work out why their away form isn't close to their home form. If not utd then I agree I'd rather see arsenal win the league but I think city are sneaking up now

It's not Arsenals worst result in recent years but I would 8-2 remind anyone of it.

Normally after getting thumped i never take any positives out of a game ,but the city game i can as we were not 3 goals the lesser side, in fact we scored 3 had 2 ruled out wrongly for offside had a clear pen not given and Giroud had a stinker in front of goal ,and of citys 6 goals 4 of them came from us loosing possession in our own half,now im not saying we were the better team because city deserved their win but i dont think its all doom and gloom.

I wouldn't agree 100% but we have scored more than any other Premiership team and equalled Bayern scoring at the Etihad.
We have shown it is possible to score more than 3 goals against City you just have to defend better than what we did, also Man City have shown us that P.Gaurdiola Bayern are beatable.

Man City easily outplayed our 5 midfield against their 4 because they was not static, they passed, they moved and they closed down, their strikers are world class one chance and usually it's in the back of the net.

Although I like Flamini he is not anywhere near a P.Vieira or Y.Toure and that is what we are missing a dominate midfielder and a world class forward/striker, if we had that then we would finish 1st or 2nd instead fighting for 4th place every season.

Giroud goal was scored after the whistle was blown, I have been waiting all season for him and others to have only one touch and then shoot!!!
Where as Bendtner goal was disallowed after he was a judged to be offside (for me he was onside, at worst his arm was off). There was many unjust offside decisions against us on Saturday but that does happen in football.

In real time it look like a handball but TV reply show it hit their players thigh before bouncing up onto his arm.
Again in real time James Milner penalty looked legitimate but slowed down he goes down before contact from Scznesny.

10 days rest and hopefully we beat Chelsea at home to get some confidence back.

Normally after getting thumped i never take any positives out of a game ,but the city game i can as we were not 3 goals the lesser side, in fact we scored 3 had 2 ruled out wrongly for offside had a clear pen not given and Giroud had a stinker in front of goal ,and of citys 6 goals 4 of them came from us loosing possession in our own half,now im not saying we were the better team because city deserved their win but i dont think its all doom and gloom.
Poor excuse Imho you were crapski. :nopity:

Back