Arrest over 'gesture' at Liverpool-Manchester United tie

I watched the game live and every time Evra touched the ball all you could hear was booing, and a lot of it, fooking racist Scouser's.

av just had a thought maybe this man has learning probs or he was jumping for joy wen they scored.. with out the full video b4 and after who knows what was going on..
they all look like they have learning disabilities :Laugh:

still aint as bad as 96 not enough ... cant tarnish every supporter with the same brush.. did u hear about the man u supporter that got a shirt printed with that on the back??? i dont support liverpool fc but had 2 mates that were and was there.. calling some 1 a nigro and jumping like a monkey is a dam sight more insulting than 96 was not enough. yer right .. my point is fans are as bad as each other hope u get shot down for the learning disabilities comment thou !!!!!

still aint as bad as 96 not enough ... cant tarnish every supporter with the same brush.. did u hear about the man u supporter that got a shirt printed with that on the back??? i dont support liverpool fc but had 2 mates that were and was there.. calling some 1 a nigro and jumping like a monkey is a dam sight more insulting than 96 was not enough. yer right .. my point is fans are as bad as each other hope u get shot down for the learning disabilities comment thou !!!!!
ad even hang my head in shame as a mod.. thats so wrong and so sad .. and even a joke as a mod u should no better... al take a ban for being out spoken .. sorry but that was bad ..

I watched the game live and every time Evra touched the ball all you could hear was booing, and a lot of it, fooking racist Scouser's.

I also thought this at the time, booing some one cause they were racially abused.

Back