are we now entitled to a full refund ??

Ellie1988
This is the link with full info how to get best result please test it as A/B/C
Download center
================
jimmyP
Example >>>you bought new car but do not know how to drive>> best way will be refund or learn how to drive
wow this must very difficult to answer ?????
why just spend 10 minutes and follow above link and if that is no good them scream at me any time
please learn how to use this box.
forget about doing linux for 20 years just fallow A/B/C
I REALLY CAN NOT MAKE IT EASIER THEN THAT
=====================
cuebase
This is how to play multimedia not your way
1-insert usb with any files tested in the link above
2-press multimedia button
3-select file you want press ok NOT PLAY and wait a bit for film to load.
i played inception and the mecanic full move over 30 minutes of each played perfect no audio drop
I also did pause as well but no rew/ff yet
please follow A/B/C and read above link believe me you will get my result for 10 minutes just do it as i am doing you be will happy,

Last edited:
Press pause the press play see what happens to your junk.

To get TM800hd working 100% do the fallowing abc not anything else.

1. Stand on one foot about 3 feet from the reciever
2. Put usb drive in back of reciever do not move forward
3. When usb in while still standing on one foot do a back flip
4. after back flip which ever way you land reboot reciever
5 when its comes on a channel do not change from that channel just leave on that chanell for 28 hours
6 after 28 hours try change the channel if it fails you have not fallowed steps ABC you are a bold child
7 Go back and do it all again then its 100%

cuebase

I did
when press pause it will stop but no video but it will take you back to list then press pause again back to movie
do not press too many times as it will remember each time you press pause will create problem
=============
audio drop is from wrong image installation
following ABC box has to be turned off from rear each time downloading image other wise you can writ a book about problems

Thats my point, one of many, my wife sits down to watch a movie, on any remote she has ever used you press pause and then play to resume, every time she does it green screens, how i still have the box under the telly is beyond me cause she hates it and i dont blame her. You cant expect people to watch a box in a straight jacket. I am writing a book about problems and its going on every site possible.

cuebase

being funny is not helping you to learn to use this box.
you know so much that ABC is toomuch to fallow you spend hours complaining but just spend 10 minutes my way
yesterday and today i spent hours wrote toomany pots wasted too many hours you are not flowing from this post onwards I will totally ignore you and will not waste anymore time which you are not bothered to spend 10 minutes
tech your wife use pause to stop pause to play
if this is really difficult get an installer to read it for and finish this 10 minuts job for you
by

Last edited:
Dr Linux your trying to teach people to suck eggs,im sure all people now want is there money back because off all the false promises

Get TM to do the right thing its the honurable way out and makes good business sense

A happy customer will buy TM products again an unhappy customer wont simples!!!!

Last edited:
Please do go away and dont comeback you contribute nothing, you will see my posts all over forums everywhere about your junk and your condescending attitude, I am very close to getting an infraction so please go away.

stay calm cuebase dont give him whats he wanst - he wants all the Tm 800hd owners who complain to disappear - we should get a refund simple as that Dr linux - the box doesnt work the way you sold it to use neither the hdd etc so i want a refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmyp
if you have tm800 after test make comments or stay way
===============
cuebase
you do not know how to use this box or do not want to use ABC now black mail start
I don't care whatever you want to do
you just do not fallow simple instruction
if you so difficult to set it up then leave to pros to do it for you
===
squing007

tm offered refund over 8 month after the purchase
how many times how many posts takes for you to refund is valid not more than 28 days
if you so good why you did not take the offer after 8 month
just because you can not use or have not got one or do not want to learn
whose fault is it MR
===============

Last edited:
If anybody on here knows bally12345 enough to have his email address would they mind emailing him and asking him if its ok for me to have his email address and if so can you pm it to me. Thanks in advance. Time to start hiting were it hurts no more mr nice guy. Anyone care to join me lets start posting all the forums lets form a group lets get this whole mess virul you tube the lot, I am making a video later of my TM 800HD green screening will post link to you tube when its done.

oh her we go again - i havnt got one - well dr linux i have spoken to you persoanlly on the phone a few months back and wanted a refund and you told me "wait a few weeks the next image the box will work 100 percent " thats was 5 months ago so stop talking utter rubbish - the box doesnt work right are not not listening to the people who bought it . It does not do what is advertied therefore under consumer law we are entitled to a refund pal - ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im up fort it cuebase and when your make your video he will propably say that it's not a tm800hd and you dont own one etc etc etc

jimmyP
Example >>>you bought new car but do not know how to drive>> best way will be refund or learn how to drive
wow this must very difficult to answer ?????
why just spend 10 minutes and follow above link and if that is no good them scream at me any time
please learn how to use this box.
forget about doing linux for 20 years just fallow A/B/C
I REALLY CAN NOT MAKE IT EASIER THEN THAT
=====================
What if you can drive but cant use the car because of the componenets inside ever thought of that Dr L?

Last edited:
i was going to buy one of these boxes a couple of months ago, but opted for dm clone pro version, so glad i did , never heard so much shxte,,,,,,,, you dont know how to use the box properly......... ha ha ha

i have bought loads of TM boxes, even from wayyy back when they used to work ... since owning this piece of shit 800 . i or any person i know will never purchase another single thing off them !
and yeah its still boxed like new at the bottom of my wardrobe .
TM have shot thereself right in the foot with this mule .

Totally agree with you mate, I as an installer used Technomate as default for most installs, not any more ordred a carton off grundig freesat last week instead of my usual tm 3000 and also ordered 5 dm 500 from china instead of tm 500 and this all becuase of a certain person.

i have bought loads of TM boxes, even from wayyy back when they used to work ... since owning this piece of shit 800 . i or any person i know will never purchase another single thing off them !
and yeah its still boxed like new at the bottom of my wardrobe .
TM have shot thereself right in the foot with this mule .

I quite like the way this box is going now but I only bought mine 4 months ago and the support on this forum is second to none

I'm more pissed off at the moment with the Motorola Xoom I purchased for the wife 2 months ago for a lot more than this box cost & the fact I don't know when it will upgraded from 3.01 to 3.1 or 3.2 so that the SD card will work & various other bugs will be fixed, as already rolled out to our American cousins

I'm really tempted to take it back to our new American friends who in partnership with vanphone warehouse don't tell you this when you buy it

Cuebase, I may have to pm you, as I was really tempted with those china dm models, and was after a few questions being answered as not going anywhere near tm800 again......

Let me know if your ok with that?

refund would be the right thing to do a year on and still no where near

Last edited:
PM me anytime, I have bought dm from china many times for people who only want dm. have not bought dm HD from china but will be soon.

Cuebase, I may have to pm you, as I was really tempted with those china dm models, and was after a few questions being answered as not going anywhere near tm800 again......

Let me know if your ok with that?

Back