Anybody's arms ache yet?

crazy

Member ++
Reaction score
Been playing boxing/tennis/baseball on Wii sports best part of yesterday and today and boy do my arms ache.

Maybe I'm getting too much into it!!
Anybody else suffering?

Also is Tennis always doubles or can you play singles?

Cheers

Crazy

lol mine too m80, at least they did after I "finally" managed to blag a go off the kids :)

Tennis looks to be just doubles, which is basically single player with someone in the way ;)

Shoulder and wrist. Bowling. Must stop. Can't. Taking Wii to New Year's Eve gathering.

I get it with Boxing but fine with Tennis

on the subject of Tennis..... if you select your Mii on the screen that asks you how many games you want to play then you can change sides and make the computer play on your side aswell

Great for playing a mate, make you have a guy in each others team playing against each other....... hard as hell but funny as **** lol

Yeah my arm's ache a bit, my right one gets tired then I have to switch to the left.

oh wait you are talking about the Wii? erm no I don't have one. erm never mind

my missus was in tears watching me and our kid thrashing around the front room lol its quite fun realt init lol

my arm is absolutely knackered i havent grabbed the concept that it doesnt matter how hard i throw the controller on baseball that it doesnt really matter

ive never had so much fun

the kids reckon the other games are hard to play (non sports) but at the mo they dont seem bothered as they keep beating the shit out of each other boxing

yeah too right I ache lol jesus I sweat less at work lol so much fun

puts the FUN back into gaming

yep me too. sports and redsteel really taking its toll :-]
great fun too:Clap:

Lol my arm doesnt really ache, but my old mans back is giving him grief lol, he puts soo much effort in when playing bowling!

Back