iPhone Any Ideas??

Dream Unlocker

Inactive User
Reaction score
Was looking for the apple iphone 8gb or even 16gb black/white at a cheap price dont want that 18 months contract but will need the wifi + data plan so i dont have to pay extra do they sell them on pay as you go at a cheap price or shall i go for the contract :(

Was looking for the apple iphone 8gb or even 16gb black/white at a cheap price dont want that 18 months contract but will need the wifi + data plan so i dont have to pay extra do they sell them on pay as you go at a cheap price or shall i go for the contract :(

go for the contract pay as you go with 3g is going to cost alot also i think the PAYG iPhone may be available near to Xmas

As for getting it on PAYG if you want then flebay is your friend

let us know how you get on?

Was looking for the apple iphone 8gb or even 16gb black/white at a cheap price dont want that 18 months contract but will need the wifi + data plan so i dont have to pay extra do they sell them on pay as you go at a cheap price or shall i go for the contract

Unfortunately, the only place you can get an iPhone 3G without a contract at the moment is eBay and prices are sky high...

i found a dude that sells Apple Iphone 3G 16gb (white or black ) for £290 thats kinda cheap im going for this but i will need a wifi / data plan is it possible to get a contract for this ..

be careful mate.........buy in person because theres a lot of chinese fakes about

h**p://www.google.com/base/a/3580835/D18039590477248365744

heres the link looks safe and i've contacted the seller

Seller said:
you can verify our company on www.dnb.com
Company Name:cellconet
Address:Florida 33016.

looks ok to me

sorry top details are wrong this is correct :

Seller said:
you can verify us on WWW.DNB.COM.
Company Name:Cellconet.
Address:7925 W 25th Ave