Any Freesat booster suggestions please

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
the only aerial option at my dads place is satellite using Freesat but he seems to drop signal and get pixilation. As its a communal dish Im limited with what I can do so I was wondering if anyone can suggest a booster which works well?

Cheers!

I would enquire of his neighbours if they were suffering the same issues first. If not then check the connection outlet and the cable coming from it. If it's definitely a problem with the setup then wouldn't the landlord be responsible for that?

Seems a bit weird not to have a communal terrestrial setup in place rather than forcing occupiers into owning a Freesat capable tv.

Problem is its old thick granite walls so thats why I dont think they have run tv aerials. Plus its also a listed building so you're limited with what you can stick on it hence no aerial. But yeh I did think to ask neighbours :)

I have worked on listed buildings before and have put aerials and dishes in poles in the garden and buried the cable to the house.

Aerial would Only work on a hill, but a dish would be ok most places unless your in a forest or blocked in every direction.

Back