Andy Murray wins BBC Sports Personality of the Year award

cause i said Murray was Scottish ....he is and he wants to remain that way,he voted for an independent Scotland away from the Uk.He doesn't like being classed as British and tbh he doesn't like the English either .Remember his quote anyone but England?

Deary me :rolleyes:..... He never voted for independence as he don't live in Scotland, He was a silly wee boy when he said that and he was having a bit of banter with Tim Henman at the time, it was said to wind him up, as verified by Tim himself.

"He doesn't like being classed as British and tbh he doesn't like the English either" is tom kite, you never seen him singing god save the queen after the davis cup final? and he married an english girl did he not?

anyway you obviously have a hardon for the guy so that's me out. ;)

Andy Murray is a tennis legend who deserves respect. Playing in an era with Federer/djockovic etc he's done well to achieve what he has.
I do think Tyson Fury should have won it on personality as divisive as it would've been

Boom Boom Shake Shake My Broom

Andy Murray is a tennis legend who deserves respect. Playing in an era with Federer/djockovic etc he's done well to achieve what he has.
I do think Tyson Fury should have won it on personality as divisive as it would've been

'Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit' Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

To be classed as a legend in tennis he would of needed to consistently be better than his peers and he has failed badly on that front.
He is an excellent player no doubt and also proud to be scottish nothing wrong in that.

image.jpg
Everytime I think of Andy Murray, I remember this moment......
If this is one of our future legends, god help us

Wimbledon & Davis cup which without him Britain would still be waiting thats why he won it

still wont get ye downloads mate post clocking will be deleted

It might do if all the mods have gone on their jollies all together at the same time.

Back