Air Fryer

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ours has blown, anyone got any recommendations for a double basket one around the £100 ?

Just use PayPal every f**ker does me on it

Ah right no worries , , I might just grab the other but thanks anyway

Jees, I've bought the other direct from Electric Mania website using Quidco a fiver off. I saw that but couldn't see a code for it so a good spot avid thanks
If I buy anything online I always search for discount codes for that particular website before buying. Sometimes you find one sometimes you don’t.

Tbh I did but I didn't spot that one. I normally look at Quidco or wife has a NHS blue card and I look at reviews as well from a few different places especially if I don't know of the company.
Overall Electric Mania did ok with on average 80% of reviews giving them a 4star+ rating on all there products.

You'll always get the catastrophic failure review were they nearly died and it exploded taking down their gable end but I tend to think in alot of cases that's possibly competition having a pop.
Holiday reviews are the best for this were side by side hotels eventually make each other both look like sh#tholes.

Back