After A 42'' Lcd Hd Tv.....

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey peeps,

the parents are after a flat screen 42'' hd lcd tv for less then a grand, anyone know of any such good offers.:) ?

You could try richersounds (www.richersounds.co.uk). Not sure they've got one that size at that prize but they do have some pretty decent offers ...

have a look at aldi in the nxt few weeks i know they have a 42inch coming up medion i think it is but sayin it had a samsung screen and yjink they all come with 3 years warreny my mom got the 32 one when that was on is a sound tv mate good look

52704271044dc968846bdd.jpg

This magnificent TV has a monster specification, which you would expect to pay considerably more for elsewhere. It offers the ultimate viewing experience with sensational picture and sound quality, for an exceptional price.

Features include:

Huge 40" Samsung LCD panel with anti-reflective coating
Fully HD Ready LCD TV with HDMI interface - no loss of picture or sound
1366 × 768 pixel resolution
Includes 2 HDMI ports
Contrast ratio 1200:1
Brightness: 500cd/m2
HDTV (480i, 480p, 1080i, 720p) with HDCP decoding
Digital audio amplifiers with 2 × 15W speakers
Nicam stereo
Teletext
99 programme memory
3D comb filter
Digital noise reduction
Child lock
Sleep timer
Headphone socket
Remote control - batteries included
FREE tilting wall bracket (±15°)
Dimensions: 1013 × 310 × 735mm (with stand) or 1010 × 125 × 690mm (without stand)
Weight: 25kg (with stand) or 21.3kg (without stand)
Scart lead and RF lead included
Free 3 year warranty typically worth £199.00
Twin Tuner multiple picture choice

Offering the ultimate in viewing versatility, you can watch two different programmes at the same time on the massive 40" screen, and you can choose to situate the screen either on a shelf, cabinet or table, or hang it picture-style on the wall with the FREE tilting wall bracket provided.

High Definition TV - breathtaking realism

This amazing TV is also HD Ready, which means it's already equipped to accept the biggest revolution in television since the introduction of colour. HD TV offers you stunning realism and the kind of defined picture quality that genuinely makes you feel as if you're part of the picture rather than watching it. It also offers superb digital surround sound, which effectively draws you into the action. Great for adventure movies or sport.

No Price Yet Available in stores from Thursday 7th September

I think thats the one tccat1 is on about from Aldi ;)

Yeh ALDI. Medion. 42" HD TV - £999

Well instore it was £999 , When I had a look.

cheeers for the reply guys, sorry i forgot about this thread,:Cheers:

The one rat mentioned, thats one monstor of a TV, :) dn't mind getting that but on the other note, the one fisco mentioned from Argos thats not to bad either. 900 quid for a 50'' not bad. do you guys think the prices will go down even more on LCD?

Back