Adding lines?

headwest

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm installing a motorised dish this morning. The guy has bought a twin and has his shares ready. So whats the easiest method of adding. I've never used a linux stb before so its a new to me?

Cheers

I installed the dish no problem this morning. Then the guy was asking me to add his lines, using ftp this was no problem copying the config file. Then i realise cccam is not installed on the stb, he told me it everything was pre-installed. Also its not a twin its a TM-2T. Even though my job was to install a motorised dish (which I did) I am now sort of obliged to sort out his stb free of charge. So I've brought it home and will no doubt need loads of help as I'm a linux virgin!

Last edited:
Which image? Please say name and number. Menu > Information >

CCcam.cfg lives in /etc/ (openatv images use /usr/keys/)

newcamd.list lives in /usr/keys/
mg_cfg lives in /usr/keys/

If 4d, you can install the cams through the remote.
if Vix, you can download from the Vu+ section of this forum

Hi m8,

VIX V3.0 Build 750. Thanks for the above info, appreciated. This was simply to install a motorised dish for my usual fee. Now its turned into a freebe stb config for client. At least I can get a flavour for linux stbs even though its likely to take up all my weekend.

Do I install latest cccam from vu downloads?

Thanks for the link. I have downloaded enigma2-emu-cccam-bh-pli-vti-vix_2.3.0_mips32el.ipk It was from the vix section from the above link, is this what I need for cccam? I couldn't find anything for newcamd or Mgcamd?

Installed cccam and config and all in fine. Thanks for your help.

Back