Abgx360 How to

lol, I fall into all those categories, I broke every rule in the book :)

I'm wondering if its the x360inT releae of gears of war thats part of the problem? I have successfully verified and fixed the allstars version of cod5 and gow2 but the x360inT version of gow2 cannot be verified against the database.
Not gone online since before I played any of these releases I'm hoping I'll away with it but heard the xbox stores info about bad rips you play then sends them to microsoft when you go back online!

I just checked my x360int Gow2 and it checked out perfect.

X360int area proper outfit so id trust there releases.

There was however a seed4me Gow2 release which is dodgy.

ive checked all mine out with dvd mulleter and some had to be fixed before i burned them...is the general feeling then this is not good enough??? and really needed the abg360 instead ..if so thats alot of reburning :doh:

i gonna redownload and check the sr2 ..cod 5....and the solace one just to be certain but wots the chances of the other ones being ok to play on live just being checked on dvd mulleter:arrrr:

Mulleter does a good job but if you want to be extra safe id go with abgx.

Yep you would want to check SR2 and Solace

There was review copy's of both floating around.

I just checked my x360int Gow2 and it checked out perfect.

X360int area proper outfit so id trust there releases.

There was however a seed4me Gow2 release which is dodgy.

The filename I downloaded was x360-gears2 checked it 4 times but each cannot be verified where the others come back ok. Its odd?

Looks like a problem with the database more than anything.

It went down yesterday and they said the lost some files.

now its back up some games are being restored atm.

FFS the only one I have ever done that is pre-release or review was QoS.

Cheers for FYI on checking from a disk, seems to take 15mins mind! Hey ho.

cool piece of software i downloaded and burnt quake 4
and it wouldnt work so i checked it with this and it also fixed it burnt it and it worked

When I run something through it from DVD I don't get the 5 or so Green OK's as in the picture I get the individual part i.e. pfi, SS then some speal then a green text verification then I get the same but for another part????

I also get 404 erros when it verifys against the online database???

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I almost sure it is because the game is not in the online database.
When I run something through it from DVD I don't get the 5 or so Green OK's as in the picture I get the individual part i.e. pfi, SS then some speal then a green text verification then I get the same but for another part????

I also get 404 erros when it verifys against the online database???

Untitled.jpg

I almost sure it is because the game is not in the online database.
probably not a great example I must admit but it seems to happen to quite a few I've checked. in any event does this means it's OK or does it need to be checked against the database to be safe.

I only seem to get it on new releases,maybe the online database is unavailable?
probably not a great example I must admit but it seems to happen to quite a few I've checked. in any event does this means it's OK or does it need to be checked against the database to be safe.

They take awhille to be put into the database, but if all the checks have come back green then your still safe.

Remember only download known scene groups.

IE: allstars, vortex, apathy, cclx, x360INT, exorcist, Global, NIGs, Dagger, spare ect.

You can tell by the NFOs if there a proper group.

Nobody ever heard of seed4me and look what happened.

They take awhille to be put into the database, but if all the checks have come back green then your still safe.

Remember only download known scene groups.

IE: allstars, vortex, apathy, cclx, x360INT, exorcist, Global, NIGs, Dagger, spare ect.

You can tell by the NFOs if there a proper group.

Nobody ever heard of seed4me and look what happened.

Sweet, cheers dude. I'm just running a bunch through abgx that I have already burnt although I completed QoS (albeit it signes me out of xbox live when I load it) so i'm pretty sure I'm gonna get hit at some point.

sorry to add another post but what does it mean when you get all checks passed the in brackets (error occurred while checking the game crc) ???

yep you can check from your DVD drive, but you obviously cant change whats on the disc you would have to re-rip and re-burn.

Does this mean you would have to use a special drive to rip it back to the HD same as when ripping originals over? As if I recall correctly, mulleter won't read back clonedvd files I read back to the pc, because they're in mutifile format 1gb chunks instead of 1 .iso file? Or is there another way to copy the disc to the HD to keep it as 1 file?

On a tangent....if it is indeed these bad burns.....then surely if I was to play a reviewer copy on a banned machine, when I'd later go to be nonmodded machine to update my gamerscore etc, it would send the stats that I've played that game, and then prob want to ban my nonmodded box?

T

Back