80 Bottles Of Stella 330ml Only £30.95!!!

FATBOY

Member ++
Reaction score
80 bottles of Stella and a box of Maltesers for the wife only £30.95!!

Start stocking up the beer for Christmas. This proved a really popular deal last year in that Iceland sold out of Stella really quickly.

www.iceland.co.uk

So here is the deal

Buy 4 x 20 bottle boxes of Stella @ £9.99 a box = £39.96
(330ml bottles 5.2% volume)

Buy something else for 4p or over (the maltesers at 99p might keep the wife happy) to take the total to £40 or over.

Add voucher code TUMB 3T8 7779 this takes £10 off

So you end up getting 80 bottles of Stella for £30 working out at an incredible 37p a bottle

You actually get more beer if you opt for Carlsberg or an equivalent offer

Thats Brilliant Fatboy! How did you find out about the code?? Heres the COOL bit...instead of buying her malteesers, and makin her indoors FATTER get a tub of ice cream in the box along wiv the amber necter...PSST! glug glug glug! Ahh! :Cheers:

PMSL they have already put a stop to it lol

ICELAND ******S said:
Due to high demand, the following item is limited to 2 per customer:-

Stella Artois 20x330ml Bottled Premium Lager (5.2% Vol)
Save £10 Now £9.99

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

thats classic

and that code expired on the 9th of this month :(

Must have got mine in in the nick of time then!! Theres me handing out the codes at work today too, lol...Come on fatboy....any more codes??

Due to high demand, the following item is limited to 2 per customer:-

Stella Artois 20x330ml Bottled Premium Lager (5.2% Vol)
Save £10 Now £9.99

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

i found it posted on another forum(car) i use! a member on there works for iceland! will keep my eyes peeled for some more soon! he posted back on the site that every store received an e mail from head office that the voucher was no longer valid because of the abuse of the stella deal! lol will keep eyes open for some more codes!!!

Back