6800/6900 cccam patch

Re: 6800/6900 cccam patch out today

Can some nice person do a "complete idiot's guide" to this? I've loaded the patch and the add on. Pressed 8281 - but then what?? Everything in the list shows "disconnected" - pressing red button does nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

you have to highlight a connection, then edit the details within it with server details, then connect m8

how to get id password.i have only got the line

the person who runs the server you choose to connect to is the only one who can give you the details needed

address, port, username and password

Hello im puting all my dietels in the 8281 then press the red button i could see nothing saying connet and when i press the red button
and the resever switch off and comes back on and then you go and see ur detes again and will be eveything emty i prichean if someone show me some pictuse how to connet with cccam thaxyou very much for now

Can confirm that the address dont like words.I couldn't connect 'till I pinged the address to get the IP,wrote that in connected straight away.
Still no pics but I am half way there!:Cry:

Hello when i put 8281 im puting all my detailes and i still cant connet i must be doing something wrog i sent what i have detalies in my 8281 can any one conform if im doing the right things or gave me a bit of help plese

Name Connection_0
Protocol CCCAM
Timeout 3Sec
FilterMode AUTO
FilterList < 0 >
ID ********
Password ********
DES-KEY 01020304050607080911121314
Address ***************
PORT *****

i have a suppleir who has gave me a cline but on entering details and pressing the connect button the reciver switchs off and when switch on all info i put in has gone , can some tell me what i am doing wrong , the set up i have is cat 5 cable from router to reciver is the right way please or do i have to set up differently

8281 can any one conform if im doing the right things or gave me a bit of help ples

Name Connection_0
Protocol CCCAM
Timeout 3Sec
FilterMode AUTO
FilterList < 0 >
ID ********
Password ********
DES-KEY 01020304050607080911121314
Address ***************
PORT *****

are you pressing exit then saving the details?

i can confirm it does work with text for an address, i have a *****.no-up.org address clearing a uk prividors HD channels in front of me as i type

im not having anyjoy here boys anybody think of anything ive pinged server, all clear, ping reciever all clear, checked ports are open all clear ,entered server as alpabetical and numericle, diablo works great every time , but cant get reciver to get this new file to work , ive also put all details in box reboot and when it rebooted all server details were erased like the user above , my details are all lower case, some one mentioned about the des key well when you choose cccam protocol it then greys out the deskey which you would use with newcamd , but theres no way to delete all the desy key when your using cccam is there ? or does it just show grey even when your using the cccam protocol ? any help will be appreciated thanks in advance lads !

when using cccam the deskey is ignored, this would only be used if you were using an N: line with cccam, which is then newcamd protocol

before you reset your receiver, after entering all of the details, are you pressing exit then being prompted to save? if not, that is the error

enter details, press exit, save, press exit, press 8281, press red to connect, view

Thanks digi for reply yes ive saved all settings but still wont work really dont know why it wont connect plus epg cant change channel when in epg, ive now resorted to diablo again all working fine with diablo any recomendations just let me know thanks mate

I didn't connect first day, when I pinged address it was all OK. If you just got your server IP address check carefully all details, sometimes it could be a letter or number wrong in any field and you are out.
Check network connection, too! Is the box connected to your router? If not, check IP settings in main menu > System information; set dhcp exactly as in your router, if it's off you must enter all parameters manually.
Last saturday I had same problem: it war all ok using diablo, not using 6900; after pinging myh server it was all clear and it's very stable and fast in channel change.
Hope this can help you.

Thanks robot ill keep playing around with it see what happens , it would be nice if they gave us the ability to add an f line too and also the ability to edit all of our cfg hopefully that can be sorted in the future ? Also cant change channels in epg mode so i think we need another software update . These software guys deserve a pat on the back they do a great job if you know them tell them thanks from me :)

In that case I would like to give them the following feedback:

Pressing yellow button when in CAS menu results in box freeze and requires reboot to exit.

Previewing and changing channels in EPG mode with OK button is no longer possible.

Dish movement is no longer a smooth movement from one sat to another. Momentary stops occur which may be connected to the display of the new "Moving to....." dialogue box.

Otherwise great patch.

Thank you.

i have also just copied your entire post, and emailed it directly for you m8 ;)

ill setup a 6900 (6800 is plugged in atm) and try all of this out as well

is there anything specific youd like me to try/check/test?

dd

Thank you......much appreciated.

Those are the only problems I have found but it is nice to have them confirmed by someone else.

(I must put a signature on here but you have obviously been reading the other one!!!!)

Last edited:

I found that I couldn't get cccam to connect until I did the following in the 8281 setup menu.

Input your port address using the numeric keys on the remote control, then
PRESS OK.
Then, press "exit and save".

That did the trick for me, and things are working perfectly.

Back