iPhone 6.0.1 > 6.1.2 Jailbreak Released (Get it Here) & Tutorial on How To!

Re: 6.1 Jailbreak Released (Get it Here) & Tutorial on How To!

anyone having issue with Vshare can download anything keep saying the source may have moved. i done re-jailbreak still same.

Hi, i get same thing on every app ive tried from vshare, read on forums that they are aware of the issue and trying to fix it, think its to do with oberloading from what i read few days ago

Hi, theres a website called heaven iphone which you can use to install apps straight to your device now, google heaven iphone and when it comes up click the link thqt says hipstore, that explains what to do , you can also use the site on your pc and install threw itunes if you have appsync installed,

The evad3rs have released evasi0n 1.3 jailbreak which supports the latest iOS 6.1.1 firmware released for iPhone 4S. Apple pushed the iOS 6.1.1 update for iPhone 4S only, to fix the 3G connectivity issues.

Please note that Apple only fixes non-jailbreak related bugs in iOS 6.1.1, no jailbreak exploit was fixed in iOS 6.1.1 which means evasi0n exploits were working fine, evad3rs just had to add support for iOS 6.1.1 in evasi0n jailbreak. That’s what they did in evasi0n 1.3.

Last edited:

Did mine earlier today, was having bad 3G connection at work.
Hope this update sorts it out

Evasi0n 1.3 jail break works fine.

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing gps issues since upgrading?

I'm using an iphone 4s on 6.1.1 (10B145) with car kit tool, car kit mount and UK & Ireland 1.13. Can only get a GPS signal when parked.

Since upgrading from 5.1.1 to 6.1 and subsequentlyt 6.1.1 once moving speed does not change, I eventually (after a few metres) lose GPS and get the "Poor GPS" "Waiting on GPS signal" messages.

All other GPS apps (Google maps, City maps to go, GPS kit) are working exactly as expected.

I've tried multiple uninstalls / reinstalls of the app but with no success. I'm having the exact same issue on my 3gs running 6.1 (10B141)

Any help would be greatly appreciated folks.

Hi folks,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing gps issues since upgrading?

I'm using an iphone 4s on 6.1.1 (10B145) with car kit tool, car kit mount and UK & Ireland 1.13. Can only get a GPS signal when parked.

Since upgrading from 5.1.1 to 6.1 and subsequentlyt 6.1.1 once moving speed does not change, I eventually (after a few metres) lose GPS and get the "Poor GPS" "Waiting on GPS signal" messages.

All other GPS apps (Google maps, City maps to go, GPS kit) are working exactly as expected.

I've tried multiple uninstalls / reinstalls of the app but with no success. I'm having the exact same issue on my 3gs running 6.1 (10B141)

Any help would be greatly appreciated folks.

Has been said mate back up and restore your device and re jailbreak using Evasi0n version1.3

Has been said mate back up and restore your device and re jailbreak using Evasi0n version1.3

Cheers Biffo1, thanks for coming back so quickly - much appreciated. I've already been down that route with no success. I'll give it another whirl. It's strange though that two phones with two different OS releases present identical problems with only one app (TomTom).

Backed up, restored and jailbroke as advised (twice). Still no progress. This appears to be an issue with Tom Tom. It will give a GPS lock only when static / at a stand still. Once you start moving (a few feet / metres) the signal gets lost completely whether you have the phone in the iphone cradle or just held in your hand. The tom Tom speed camera app also behaves this way. Additionally the Tom Tom car kit tool fails, more often than not, to get a fix. Every other gps dependant app works flawlessly and exactly as expected. Anyone else any suggestions?

Here area some screengrabs taken yesterday

All of these grabs were taken while in motion. The only time TomTom functioned (ie gained a location fix) was when my car was stopped.

Running TomTom UK & Ireland v 1.13 on a 4S running IOS 6.1.1 in conjunction wiuth a TomTom car cradle and Car Tool Kit app.

original

This screen grab confirms that the Satellites are being picked up.

original

Self explanatory - despite what the satellite situation may be.

original

Total pants!

Here is how a Sat Nav should (and indeed did) work on the 4S running 6.1.1 today courtesy of Google maps and Nav Free (both apps running whilst the phone was housed in the TomTom cradle).

original

original

Clearly something is awry here.

Anyone else any ideas?

So is this problem purely related to TomTom as opposed to the actual JB or iOS version?

I'm assuming you are at the latest update, have you purchased it? if so have you actually tried TomTom?

im using tom tom uk & ireland v1.12 on my 4s
no problems at all.
did you try v1.13 before updating to 6.1.1? did it work ok then if you did?
could be a dodgy ipa download?

Cheers folks,

I'm currently waiting on feedback from TomTom.

Historically 1.10, 1.11 & 1.12 ran perfectly on my 4s up until the 6.1 upgrade. I did the upgrade to 6.1 and it hasn't worked properly since - despite a further upgrade to 6.1.1 and TomTom v 1.13. Now even if I uninstall 1.13 and roll back to 1.11 it won't work.

Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad with Evasi0n

Evasi0n 1.4 can jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 5G, 3G, iPad mini/4/3/2. Apple didn’t patch the evasi0n jailbreak in iOS 6.1.2 and Evad3rs were quick to release an updated evasi0n 1.4 to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2. This is a fully untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.2. In this guide you’ll learn how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone 5, 4S, iPad, iPod Touch and all other iOS 6.1.2 firmware supported devices.

POST UPDATED.

Jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad with Evasi0n

Evasi0n 1.4 can jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 5G, 3G, iPad mini/4/3/2. Apple didn’t patch the evasi0n jailbreak in iOS 6.1.2 and Evad3rs were quick to release an updated evasi0n 1.4 to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2. This is a fully untethered jailbreak for iOS 6.1.2. In this guide you’ll learn how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 on iPhone 5, 4S, iPad, iPod Touch and all other iOS 6.1.2 firmware supported devices.

POST UPDATED.

I think im gonna hold off on the 6.1.2 update.... my phone is working fine on 6.1.1 and the 6.1.2 update didnt fix the lockscreen bypass bug.
so expect another update soon.

this was posted on twitter
MuscleNerd has just sent out his warning about iOS 6.1.2 via his twitter, that in fact, most A5+ devices(newer than iPhone 4/iPod Touch 4) have no way to be downgraded. That means if you found some inacceptable feature in iOS 6.1.2, there is no to downgrade from it. MuscleNerd also explained that many people are misinformed about saved SHSH blobs. So jailbreakers should think it over before updating to iOS 6.1.2.

21m7v2c.jpg

Last edited:

need i bit of help, i downloaded evasion but it does not seem to support my i phone 4 version 6.1.3(10b329),
it wouldnt see the phone and in the read me i couldnt see that version
i was wanting to jailbreak it so i can use my virgin contract sim. i have the cutter for sim but i read exos sticky and im not sure what is the correct file
thanks in advance

can you downgrade firmware to 6.1.2 then jailbreak with evasion?
my son gave me the phone as he got an upgrade on his contract,
too good to stick in the drawer

Try jailbreaking 6.1.3 using Redsn0w 0.9.15b3, and use firmware,iPhone3,1_6.0_10A403_Restore.ipsw

I jailbroke my iPhone 4 using this method, no problems yet. :)
ps. This method only gives you a Tethered jailbreak.

Good luck.
snp-g

Back