4001n problem

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
mate brought a box round earlier , not a subbed one , anyway cut the t/b in it , put the led sim in and got the bk , got the ird from off the scart and also checked it matched in the em which it did

so i made a fun up using a image i always use for au fun and used the chaos flash , progged the way i normally do

put card in box and the usual message come up please wait while some settings are updated , blah blah

left it for a while went through the channels , all fta channels are fine , but gettin no other channels , so took box back off and double checked the bk just to be on the safe side and was ok

went back into em and checked the freq for area , that was wrong so set it to the freq for my area , booted box up again and was stuck on tune . so i unplugged and held down the up down buttons waited till boot came up on display and let it boot that way and it came on , so left it for a while still the same just fta channels

are the au cards taking forever and a day to update , or is there more of a problem

checked in the em and the ip addy and other bits are there , but wen check by pressing the settings button on remote and goin into tech details , it says no ip and card stat says waiting

by the way the box has taken the vm update

any ideas guys

thx in advance

A mate had the same problem,he left it and it took over two and a half hours to update.

Yeh they are taking ages lately...I just pop the latest keys into the image now to save the waiting

left box on all night , just turned tv back on and all have on screen for some reason is the vm powering up please wait screen , unplugged box went into em , def freq is right but the net id is all ***** , tried doin a fun netid , but to no avail net id wont move off *****

have also pulled the red jumper to see if that would sort it but made no difference either

try a different simm in it m8 also the battery could be on it,s way out i,m in pure and have only had to set the net id with a fun once and that was a few months ago if memory serves it was the battery that was my trouble m8

try a different card m8, mines running with atmega and updates in seconds, i noticed a lot of people with fun cards are having the same problem..

Same problem here >Box stayed on "Powering up etc" all blooming day.It looks like an attack from the CC.

Back