3DS - R4i 3DS Card Not Working...

Hi thanks il check the links

re the firmware, his sisters 3Ds bought exaclty the same time is still on a veriosn starting with 3 and the r41 3ds card still works in her hence me thinkg he has upgraded it at some stage.

well thats good.. :)

the consoles will have been bought at diffrent times, hence the diffrent firmware version,
but you should be able to use the console that the card works in, in order to update the card to work in the newer console..

if you follow..

what you want to do is follow instructions for updating card on that page and update in the older console..
all going well, it will work on both afterwards.. :)

as i said in the previos post both consoles were bought at the SAME time from the same store hence knowing he has somehow upgraded the firmware on his.

Anyway i have downloaded the firmware for the card (its the 1st one shown) and will try to upgrade the firmware on it. Ill let you know how i get on.

Thanks

Glenn

as i said in the previos post both consoles were bought at the SAME time from the same store hence knowing he has somehow upgraded the firmware on his.

yep, but that doesn't mean the store bought all their stock at the SAME time..

if he had updated it recently it would be on version 4.5.0-10 firmware and the card would have no chance of working in it...

anyways, there is no 4.1.03 firmware that i can see?..

Hi there, 1st of all thanks for the assistance. The R4i £Ds card is now wokring in my sons machine and my daughters.

Re the firmware in my duaghters 3Ds its Ver 3.0.0-6E

Guess i should probalby upgrade that too now (afgter i have updtated the other R4i 3DS card of course).

Anyway thanks for the assistance, much appreicted.

Glenn

noo, do not update the console.

if you update it will put it onto 4.5 firmware which has blocked most flashcards.. :)

I am trying to update using 1.71b but it says support till 1.42 and I need support for 1.44...Please help

I am trying to update using 1.71b but it says support till 1.42 and I need support for 1.44...Please help

welcome to the forum.

start a thread giving as much detail as possible.. :)

Back