@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Happy New Year.

Can someone tell me if they are having issues loosing the sound on Technomate 5402 HD M2 ??

I seem to be loosing the sound when its windy and i have to reboot the receiver. Advixce would be appreciatted.

Thanks

Chapa

Hi all,

Happy New Year.

Can someone tell me if they are having issues loosing the sound on Technomate 5402 HD M2 ??

I seem to be loosing the sound when its windy and i have to reboot the receiver. Advixce would be appreciatted.

Thanks

Chapa

First thought would be dish alignment, particularly if it only happens when it is windy. Also check the cable coming out of your LNB.

What is the signal, and more importantly quality, strength of your signal?

Hi Deso,

Thanks for your help m8.

When i aligned the dish i did this with my spectrum analyzer, i had about 80db coming out from the lnb.

When i look at the receiver, it reads strength 90%. How can i look at the quality ?

Chapa

Hi Deso,

Thanks for your help m8.

When i aligned the dish i did this with my spectrum analyzer, i had about 80db coming out from the lnb.

When i look at the receiver, it reads strength 90%. How can i look at the quality ?

Chapa

If you go to Installation/Satellite setup then select the 27.5w satellite and then the 11.495 frequency in the second row, you should have strength and quality signal bars
at the bottom.

Hi Deso,

I have just checked the signal and here are the figures.

Strength 97
Quality 87

Now I have fine tuned my 1.2 m dish and lnb and its improved.

Strength 97
Quality 94

Are this figures fine?

If I get the no signal again I will let you know.

Thx

Chapa

Yes load latest patch which is available here along with the keys.
Once set up apid/vpid stay the same.

Sorry, I don´t know what patch it is or where to get it.
Also, is there a guide somewhere or something?

Thanks!

I need a guide for dummies, could somebody send me a link for a complete guide of how to set this box up?
I´ve just got no idea, I already have the dish pointing to intelsat 27º, but no idea how to configure the technomate tm-5402 hd M2 ci to `pick up the channels.

Sorry for the double post

Sorry, I don´t know what patch it is or where to get it.
Also, is there a guide somewhere or something?

Thanks!

This is a loooong thread, but all the info is here, it's the best guide. Start at post 1... see you back here in a while!

I installed "Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_M2_ALL_105p_20130823.stb", then searched for the channels, then changed the apid,vpid and ppid (only on bbc one hd and bbc two hd, just to try) and then pressed upload key on "@ Intelsat 907, 27.5°W Biss key 8280.txt".
After that all I get on screeen is "no audio/video" (testing on the 2 channels I changed the pids)
I don´t know what to do, I´ve read a lot of the thread, but still have no idea.
can somebody help me??

I installed "Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_M2_ALL_105p_20130823.stb", then searched for the channels, then changed the apid,vpid and ppid (only on bbc one hd and bbc two hd, just to try) and then pressed upload key on "@ Intelsat 907, 27.5°W Biss key 8280.txt".
After that all I get on screeen is "no audio/video" (testing on the 2 channels I changed the pids)
I don´t know what to do, I´ve read a lot of the thread, but still have no idea.
can somebody help me??

First off you have to change the A/V Pids on the PC channel settings program ( Clarke Tech Settings Editor ) you will also need to add the 002p ADDON patch to the Patched firmware as well so you can access the Biss entry menu.

Alter the channels upload to box find the key and then enter 8280 on remote to goto Biss key menu enter key save job done

is it not possible to change AV pids with the remote? It´s not easy for me to connect the box to my pc.
I added the 002p addon.
when I go in to where the keys are there are 40 lines, which one do I have to put the keys into?

Thanks a lot mate and sorry for the idiot questions

is it not possible to change AV pids with the remote? It´s not easy for me to connect the box to my pc.
I added the 002p addon.
when I go in to where the keys are there are 40 lines, which one do I have to put the keys into?

Thanks a lot mate and sorry for the idiot questions

It is not possible to alter the correct information via the remote you have to transfer your channel list from the box via USB then alter the channel settings via the programme i mentioned above, As for the Biss entry you can use any of the 40 lines available to you it wont matter which line

I beg to differ here. If the set up for the M2 is the same as the standard 5402HD then you can indeed set it up using your remote, I did mine following the destructions from Post N0. 3 onwards at the beginning of this topic.
Read through the following few posts as well as the set up is slightly different for the SD channels. :Cheers:

You put the BISS on the first line after pressing 8280. You may have to enter it twice to fill all the spaces. :Biggrin2:

PS. Use the VPID, APID settings from post N0. 637 in this thread as they are the more up to date than the ones at the beginning.

Last edited:
I´ve done it both ways, like it was in post 3 and with the channel editor, uploading it to the usb and then back to the box and still get "no audio/video" message.
Don´t know what else to do....
Signal is 80% quality and 97% strength.

Hi Miles,

Do it like Zorch said in post 482, it will work.

b) What I would have done is... download all the channels as normal from transponder 11.495 V 44100 ...then delete all the HD channels like this...

Menu > Edit Channels > Delete Channels > Highlight & Press OK on every HD channel > X appears on the selected channel numbers > Press Exit > Warning !! Do you want to delete? > Select Yes & Press OK > Saving... Please Wait !!

Then add each individual HD channel back into the channel line up like this...

Select Add Channels > Select Transponder > Enter Channel Name > Enter Video PID > Enter Audio PID > Enter PCR PID > Select Video Type H.264 > Select Audio Type MPEG4 > Press Yellow to Save

NB
PCR PID ~ enter the same value as the Video PID

Then direct each of the newly added HD channels to use the same BI$$ Key

I hope this helps...

Ok Try this channel list with just the basic channels on all edited for you enter Biss key and save:

Attachments

• 27.5° West.zip
    851 bytes · Views: 19
Still no audio/video, could it be that I didn´t patch the box correctly? is there any way to see that?

Hi Chapa, I take it you have not had any more audio problems? Your original, pre tweaking, signal should have been plenty strong enough so maybe something else was dicky and you have fixed it while tweaking. :Biggrin2:

Miles Hi, I think that maybe your box has got it's knickers in a twist whilst you have been trying to learn how do get these channels.
What Chapa has said will work but IMHO, as a newbie, I would start from scratch and keep it simple.
Assuming you only want to receive the 27.5 West channels I would do a 'Factory Reset' of the box, load Phantom Patch 1.01p and the 002 addon and then manually add the channels using the info in Post No. 3 with the VPIDs etc from Post No. 631.
I have suggested Patch 101p as I know someone who has a working set up with that Patch.
One other thing, do you have the latest Key, should begin with 19.

PS Try this if the post above does not work, digi247 has posted while I was typing. :eek:)

Hi Chapa, I take it you have not had any more audio problems? Your original, pre tweaking, signal should have been plenty strong enough so maybe something else was dicky and you have fixed it while tweaking. :Biggrin2:

Miles Hi, I think that maybe your box has got it's knickers in a twist whilst you have been trying to learn how do get these channels.
What Chapa has said will work but IMHO, as a newbie, I would start from scratch and keep it simple.
Assuming you only want to receive the 27.5 West channels I would do a 'Factory Reset' of the box, load Phantom Patch 1.01p and the 002 addon and then manually add the channels using the info in Post No. 3 with the VPIDs etc from Post No. 631.
I have suggested Patch 101p as I know someone who has a working set up with that Patch.
One other thing, do you have the latest Key, should begin with 19.

PS Try this if the post above does not work, digi247 has posted while I was typing. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back