23.5 - 26 - 28 degrees east

Darklordsbane

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hi Guys
Has anyone got channels open on this sat (23.5 east) if so could you let me know a strong transponder that is not on nearby sats so I can tune it in and also a weak transponder so I can fine tune it
same for 26 degrees east,
also need transponder and pids for liverpool tv on 28 east I cant seem to get the one stated on king of sat and I was wondering was there an other one for liverpool tv
Any help as always greatly appreciated
Regards
D

LiverpoolTV is on 11307H 27500 Fec 2/3

23.5E

Chamber TV 12168V 27500 3/4 ### I get 90% snr
Filmbox 12109H 27500 3/4 ### I get 85% snr

Also get everything on 12129V 27500 2/3 at 85% snr

I get feck all on 26E :(

Last edited:
Thanks I dont get it when I scan that transponder, could you please post the pids so I can add it from the menu add channels

Thanks I dont get it when I scan that transponder, could you please post the pids so I can add it from the menu add channels

Sorry I did mean to do that lol

But they are the same PIDs as from KoS

VPID 2344
APID 2345
TSID 2303
SID 52225

Now need to go wash my eyes out after watching that channel :)

sorry this post confuses me , pids and this and that,,
all you did is the correst frq and job done!!

and hope the channels open with your set up!!

sorry this post confuses me , pids and this and that,,
all you did is the correst frq and job done!!

and hope the channels open with your set up!!

On some receivers you can add manually add channels without the need to scan by entering all the details into a certain menu,including PIDs

Thanks for the replies
I cannot get liverpool tv that transponder (11307) and pids gives me a free to air movie channel true movies I think

what i was saying is this... i have a spider receiver. i got the frq from KOS.
entered it ( no pids required) and that was it i did a manual scan,,

28.2°E 11307.00HDVB-SQPSK27500 2/3

Last edited:
what i was saying is this... i have a spider receiver. i got the frq from KOS.
entered it ( no pids required) and that was it i did a manual scan,,

28.2°E 11307.00HDVB-SQPSK27500 2/3

Yes but he is not receiving it when doing a manual scan, which is why he was entering it manually :)

well i wish the m8 good luck... i have run out of help tips now.. never heard of a sat receiver , that doesnt do a scan as shown here.. there we go .....

I have a Technomate 6900 super+ I used to get Liverpool tv but don't anymore I probably just have to tweek the dish slightly up or down as side to side which I can do with the remote doesn't work or maybe twist the lnb
Anyway thanks for suggestions
D

well i wish the m8 good luck... i have run out of help tips now.. never heard of a sat receiver , that doesnt do a scan as shown here.. there we go .....

If you read the post properly his receiver DOES scan that transponder,but it DOESN'T pick up the Liverpool channel,
and his receiver has the ability to manually add a channel without scanning by adding all the details by remote.

If you read the post properly his receiver DOES scan that transponder,but it DOESN'T pick up the Liverpool channel,
and his receiver has the ability to manually add a channel without scanning by adding all the details by remote.
I would suggest.. then.. that if his sat box indeed picks up the liverpool fc frq..
well he is doing something else wrong...
us chelsea fans are always helpful and have sent the m8 a PM...as i think i know exactly what the problem is..!!

Last edited:
I would suggest.. then.. that if his sat box indeed picks up the liverpool fc frq..
well he is doing something else wrong...
.............................and have sent the m8 a PM...as i think i know exactly what the problem is..!!

Well do share please to help anybody else that has the same trouble :)

Might be an lnb problem. I had an install the other month which wouldn't pick up certain tps. Turned out it was a dodgy black ultra.

have sent the m8 a pm.. assume he has it working now!!i doubt the lnb ,as he can receive the channel FRQ on his menu, be it the channel doesnt clear...just my thought¬¬

darklordsbane, true movies 1 is on the vertical beam, liverpool fc is on the horizontal 11307 beam. Regards , colby.

The faulty lnb i refer too picked up the tps during a blind scan and labelled the channels on tp correctly. But when selecting a channel from the offending tp tv displayed the no audio/no video message. I changed the lnb which resolved the problem.

Back