2110 net id

JIMLCHIPIT

Inactive User
Reaction score
Spent all night on this and got nowhere!

I got a 2110 with card and glitched card to get ird + bk ird deffo matches the box when covertedwith hex so i'm pretty confident it is ok.

I have set the box to 0999 net id by a reset but i cannot for the life of me get the net id to set using the fun method.

I've tried debug mode with card in + going to screen 2. I'm ex c&w so i need to set it but does any one have any ideas to help me out?

and why does pure set itself anyway????

I have never done a 2110 before so i take it i should be able to use this box?

oh and by the way i programmed ext, flash int in this order.

any suggestions gratefuly received

Spent all night on this and got nowhere!

I got a 2110 with card and glitched card to get ird + bk ird deffo matches the box when covertedwith hex so i'm pretty confident it is ok.

I have set the box to 0999 net id by a reset but i cannot for the life of me get the net id to set using the fun method.

I've tried debug mode with card in + going to screen 2. I'm ex c&w so i need to set it but does any one have any ideas to help me out?

and why does pure set itself anyway????

I have never done a 2110 before so i take it i should be able to use this box?

oh and by the way i programmed ext, flash int in this order.

any suggestions gratefuly received

Heyup Jim,

2110's can be stroppy fookers, when I was excw I found that when I whacked the setter card in nowt would happen, I had to re-boot the box with the setter card in.

If you want mate, PM me the ird/bk/email addy and I'll whack some files up and send them, let me know if I can help mate.

Muskrat

have you tried with the cable feed connected i have had a few work this way.

i find using the atmega method a bit better than funcard method

Tried ATMEGA now also and still no joy, talkback mod has been done, would this make any difference?

I saw somewhere about people changing a chip?? Why is this done?

Tried ATMEGA now also and still no joy, talkback mod has been done, would this make any difference?

I saw somewhere about people changing a chip?? Why is this done?

Just hold ok+left+right+standby buttons, and insert the power till ld06 appears.
Then u have erased the chip holding netid and pin number, you dont need to go to Maplins anymore or blank chip! (pure area only, Re-insert pin thro eng menu & leave box on stream 2 set net id)

Non-Pure Area...
Get the BK and ird then use funcard method to reset your net id and there you go.

You should also have your mosc card reproggramed with a good image before doing this then as the box starts to update and the numbers on the display start to roll take the funcard out and put your mosc in this way it will roll the public keys on your mosc as it updates.
hope this helps

I used net id 2.1.7 to do mine, with int. eep area i wanted to set it to and a working image, and it worked....

Back