£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

lol ive gotten so much out of these guys ronaldo!!! hehe, just left for a remote and handsfree kit! lolz nice one mate, made me think about all the other warranties i could expose :)

funny thing happened ....i ordered the controller ...and after the day it came my xbox got fucked LOL

well wat happened is it started freezing ...its frozen 3 times over the last week ...3 times in its lifetime ....I would get it replaced via the warranty but i changed the firmware ...

We need a way past this LOL

i think you may not have to return ur xbox. just say its completely dead and worse comes to worse, they will tell you send to so and so address. just say ok i will and then dont

i have the core xbox, so i never got a HD., will they ask me to prove i have one by asking me what the serial is of the hd or waht ?

im worried about phoning saying i bought an HD, now its fucked with error 72, and then they asking me for details of it ?!?

i got a core xbox as part of a competition. they dont check if its premium or core. just as long as u have warranty. just say u tried it on a mates it didnt work and u tried ur mates on urs and it worked, hence, faulty <insert item name here> lolz

i got a core xbox as part of a competition. they dont check if its premium or core. just as long as u have warranty. just say u tried it on a mates it didnt work and u tried ur mates on urs and it worked, hence, faulty <insert item name here> lolz

oh they dont check if its premium or core? bullshiz ! i bloody asked for a wired controller last time instead of wireless cos i only have core, bummer

also how many times u recon u could con a hard drive out of them during the 12 month period ? :)

lol well i have so far gotten 3 wireless controllers out of em, so as long as u leave the requests a few weeks apart coz it does shwo on their system. dont quote any reference numbers they give you unless youre calling about an item not recieved.

but woteva u do, dont over con them, coz you might screw it up for others. just be fair :)

EDIT: lol typo, got 2 not 3

Last edited:
lol well i have so far gotten 3 wireless controllers out of em, so as long as u leave the requests a few weeks apart coz it does shwo on their system. dont quote any reference numbers they give you unless youre calling about an item not recieved.

but woteva u do, dont over con them, coz you might screw it up for others. just be fair :)

yeh next week il try the hard drive. :eater:

Do they send the hard drive recorded ???

my controller turned up standard, no recorded at all

just phoned them up about a hd saying the old one was broke, he didnt even ask what was wrong with it, asked me if i could take the console back to the shop, i said i couldnt cos i didnt have the time with work and stuff, he said ok ill send u one out youll have it in 10-15 days, i did wait 40 mins on the phone and it was 9:45 when i got through so the bloke just probably couldnt be bothered asking too many questions, he did mention that i had already had a controller off them, not that it made a difference though, cheers ronaldo, iv had 2 wireless controllers and a hard drive for free. get in there fellas while the goings good

you wont b able to..they only cover what comes in the box. Anything else they will prbly ask you to send it back

Yeah, just got mine. Although it may seem cheeky, its converted me from a PS3 diehard fan. It's all about the customer service.

i am glad it is helping you guys

To show your appreciation just click on thanks or even better add to my rep please!!

Thanks

If you have any questions regarding this or are not sure just ask me always happy to help where i can!

Thanks and enjoy the freebies lol!

ronaldo nice1 dude

just ordered myself a hard drive lol

gonna try for a new controller, recieved one already but what the hek

edit: rang them up with my old ref, told them where the hek is my controller, its been over a month, the guy goes no probz, sent me a new 1

2x wireless controller =£70
20gb hd= £60

m$ lose £130, serves them right for banning people of xbl, hahahah, one more and i could buy myself a new core pack. lol

Last edited:
Back