Thread: EPG Cool TV Guide

Forum: Technomate TM-800HD Support

I have been trying for the last six days to get this to work with no success, I have tried three different images but to no avail. Tonight I crashed the box yet again just as we we

DW Senior Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EPG Cool TV Guide

I have been trying for the last six days to get this to work with no success, I have tried three different images but to no avail. Tonight I crashed the box yet again just as we were sitting down to tea (Tea in Wales means evening meal or Dinner to you that are really posh) re-loaded my backup all OK.

Anyway the missis fell asleep on the settee so I thought I would have one last mess around.

Pressed yellow then EPGimport then blue sources. I then scrolled down to the rytec UK xlm TV. And rytec UK BBCI XLM TV but instead of pressing the green OK button I pressed the OK button on the remote this time I got a giant X come up in front of the rytec which I have never had before I then pressed green OK and then yellow manual and fook me it all worked.

I am only posting this as I cannot find a proper tut and all the threads I have read do not fully explain you have to press the OK button on the remote NOT the green OK button OR maybe I am as thick as I thought I was and have read it wrong? Anyway hope this helps anyone else who has been having trouble with this.

DW Cash
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: EPG Cool TV Guide

Cross epg is a good on to have, for me to get to the "cool TV guide" i have to hold down "info" and then i get the option of a few to use.....guess it'll depend on your image maybe..

ooops wrong section......my bad
    Last edited by dibbers; 21st August 2011 at 00:28.

DW Senior Member
    DW Cash
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: EPG Cool TV Guide

Not tried that one will try it later, but yea I guess it depends on your image, but just thought most images were basically the same but they are not. One image would not recognise cool tv even though it downloaded it (it was in the menu but done nothing when you tried to run it) But I have got the EPG working now so am happy for now. I am sure I will find something else to complain about tomorrow?

User Tag List