The Box . Stuck on "ON" wont startup. ??

starview3

Inactive User
Reaction score
The Box . Stuck on "ON" wont startup. ??

I have flashed and when I turn on it just says ON. And blank screen . Ive tried flashing again. Can anyone help me thanks.

What type of box have you got and what firmware have you updated . Have got a box pvr myself so only really know about them .

staview 1 says starview on it
starview 2 says the box on it
starview the box pvr (aka the box pvr) says the box pvr on front
starview 3 says the box super
starview 4 says the box super usb

hi, ive got the same problem.. stuck at ON .. where will i get the boot logo ? ...

google it "thebox_logobg bin file". When you find it you may want to upload it to the sticky "all cable files here " may help other peeps

Sorted..............:)

this is how its done

you will need these 3 files then read instructions

thebox_H20071015_454eE_api.bin
thebox_logobg.bin
thebox_H20071130_802E_api.bin

And the new loader application:v4.03_051005.exe

You will need to flash all three files to the box using the new loader application v4.03_051005.exe and the following steps.

2. You may need to Switch off the box wait 30 secs and switch it back on again, make sure it is connected to the tv.

Next steps do straight after each other …

3. Use the v4.03_051005.exe

4. Flash the v4.54 on (tick app file only )

5. Then flash "thelogo" file (tick background data file)

6. Then the new 802 file (tick app file only)

your welcome

I thought the new software for the starview 3 was GTRom_Super_8.04e.exe ...look in the all calble files here and theres a link to it...

I thought the new software for the starview 3 was GTRom_Super_8.04e.exe ...look in the all calble files here and theres a link to it...
yep, there is an 8.04 out but i,ve had 8.02 on since end of nov, and no major problems ,so until i find out what 8.04 does different i,m staying with 8.02. cheers. ynwa

Back