on 10mb but only dling at around 150kbs

It is dependant on how many peeps in your area are on line. I have had a similar prob with the speed constantly fluctuating, ive done online speed checks and at one point it said I was running at 789 kbps that’s not even a meg!

dazzle46 said:
It is dependant on how many peeps in your area are on line. I have had a similar prob with the speed constantly fluctuating, ive done online speed checks and at one point it said I was running at 789 kbps that’s not even a meg!

well i think im on 10mb how can i find out ?

:Cheers:

You should try downloading off ntl newsservers too. I get 1.1MB/Sec with my subbed 10MB line!

Maybe your set to DHCP and your retrieving the default config for your mac? Just a thought

johnlennon said:
Maybe your set to DHCP and your retrieving the default config for your mac? Just a thought

this what it says ?

User Defined Configuration File
File Name cmreg-mota4100-light.cm
TFTP Server IP
ISP default Config File cmreg-ntlhm120-light.cm
Maximum Download Speed 1024000 bps
Maximum Upload Speed 100000 bps

whats this mean is it set right ?

SuperLFC said:
theres loads of others on that sniffer thing ?

# File Name (10 discovered) Server IP
1 cmreg-ntlhm100-light.cm
2 cmreg-ntlhm120-light.cm
3 cmreg-mota4100-light.cm
4 cmreg-ntlhm120-mid.cm
5 cmreg-ntlhm100-mid.cm
6 unreg.cm
7 cmreg-mota4100-mid.cm
8 ntlhm120-bronze.cm
9 cmreg-mota4100-bund03.cm
10 cmreg-ntlhm100-entry.cm

thats the 10 meg config file u need to switch to in order to obtain 10 meg mate.
your only on a light mac so if u change config file over to a bund.o3 then u will obtain 10 megs from any mac :)

hope this helps....

I dont think you were listening when i told you to download off n*l newsservers ;) ;) ;)

Back