Tomtom speed record?

aka

Inactive User
Reaction score
can anyone beat this speed on their tomtom?

10 bonus points if you can tell where i was at the time by looking at the co-ordinates!

Travelling from Amsterdam to Tilburg in a southerly direction...you were running parallel to Dodesteeg, just about to cut across Klaverplak.

The speed was due to you departure destination...i.e. you were flying as soon as you left Amsterdam.

Howzat? :)

Nice post btw...might be a start of a quiz type thingy?

id guess that the window was on your right too as you only locked onto 2 sats with a third about to lock, with the strongest signal being to your west

not bad!

Boeing 737
sitting on the right by the window

on route from Bergen Norway to gatwick

Quite difficult to set up a gps system and take a picture with a camera phone without the stewardess seeing you!

Yep...you were flying to Bergen, to distribute a licensed Norwegian version of Windows XP.

You were able to alert the novice captain that he was on the wrong heading due to your trusty GPS.

The flight left Schipol at 15:00 on the 8th June.
You didn't change the IPaq clock so we're talking an hour's time difference.

The flight was supposed to depart at 14:45, but was held up, as there were suspicions that some dodgy bloke was selling hooky Rolex's.

You are also right handed, and screw your eyebrows up when taking photographs.

The overhead lights on the aircraft were on, but were not needed due to the plentiful supply of natural sunlight emanating from the starboard side.

Were we close...or am I talking complete shoite? :)

i believe ya!

bonus points for guessing what camera phone i have.............................and there is nothing dodgy about my watch................can't say the same for Norwegain win xp though! ;)

Great post m8 lol
If there's nowt dodgy about yer watch, then I aint gonna argue roflmao (nice bit of gear ;) ).

Pity you've hidden yer lifeline on the palm of the hand, otherwise someone might have managed to predict a leaving date. Ha! Ha!

:) :)

nice haircut as well lol :Hit:

I'm getting scared now....................any more probing and you lot will have worked out my inside leg measurement and what i ate on the flight!!! :)

is it one of them new sony ericson ones that you hold sideways, a propper camera on one side, a phone on the other. cant think of the model though, s700i?

O.M.G. Diamond! It does look like i have a bowl haircut!!!! I can promise you all that i dont though!! :)

Back