how to code rom 10 blocker

mrjai66

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys found this on the net it shows how to make a blocker for a rom 10 but you need to know a bit of asm so thought it might be useful to some guys in the know
jai

cheers m8 wanted to know how to do a blocker

this will come in handy

thank you

ok had a quick read i think we can put a blocker in place to block the otp from being marked in a rom 10

according to a documnet in there :

##########################################################################################################
#Section 5.7
#Rom 10 OTP Marked
##########################################################################################################

At this time it's not use in stream but if you emmcmdFA handler is free you should create other bugcatcher to protect you rom
from any kind of FA looping :)

its got some emms above and below
so a blocker is basically our own set of bug catchers or bug catcher table

now i dont have a clue about the emm or code's etc but from readin some of the things in there it looks like we can prevent the cc from marking the otp so if we have a blank brand new card and put a blocker to block the otp marking then it will effectively give us control over the killer emm

because the killer emm only acts if the otp is marked with a 6

so could some 1 who know more about the coding put some info in

thanks

being for a rom10 it could well be worth playing with an image using an opus at least nothing gets killed

ok had a quick read i think we can put a blocker in place to block the otp from being marked in a rom 10

according to a documnet in there :

#Section 5.7
#Rom 10 OTP Marked

At this time it's not use in stream but if you emmcmdFA handler is free you should create other bugcatcher to protect you rom
from any kind of FA looping :)

its got some emms above and below
so a blocker is basically our own set of bug catchers or bug catcher table

now i dont have a clue about the emm or code's etc but from readin some of the things in there it looks like we can prevent the cc from marking the otp so if we have a blank brand new card and put a blocker to block the otp marking then it will effectively give us control over the killer emm

because the killer emm only acts if the otp is marked with a 6

so could some 1 who know more about the coding put some info in

thanks

RIGHT BUT THERES CERTIN emm,s THAT NEED TO BE TAKEN BY THE CARD..IT HARD TO DIFFRENTIONAL the in between of the emms they can send..as for rom10 it might not A.U
its very hard to get it correct..there,s always the chance they will kill the card,as for blockers they need to be updates aswell.
but its good to see people havin a go at this..like me.
i think we will get there in the end

cheers mrja been looking for some info on bugcatchers, time for some reading followed by a hell of a lot of questions to NOZZER (just kidding) and testing

I haven't seen a blocker yet that still allows normal card functionality that I couldn't break. If I can break them then you can bet the Kudelski/Nagravision bods can also break them.

Its a case of "If they see them, they can beat them" so the only real option if you are going to go down the blocker route is to use private blockers !

here is the updated version of the rom 10 blocker how to
have fun jai

Back