not sure if this is me doing something wrong but i have been doing mine manually for last couple of days and its worked fine, now this moring i did the update as normal everything seemed to go ok, but when i checked the epg.date hadn't updated had to reboot then run update againg for it to work.
here is todays log
Only members can view code.
my box now seems to update fine for 2 days, then goes back to being silly and not updating the epg.dat until I reboot. now I use the dreamote iphone app to reboot the box when im in bed in the morning before i get up so its fine by the time i go to watch it either that morning or after work
I still haven't got to the bottom of this problem.
In fact I can't even find the piece of code that reads the contents of ext.epg.dat and writes it to epg.dat.
I've added so many lines of debug code that the log file is now nearly 200k in size. As I've been playing around so much I've been rebooting the box most days but am going to give it a rest over the next few days to see if the log file reports any obvious differences if and when it fails.
mines gone to internal flash, and it's an 800HD....dam thing - smash it !!! it was stuck on the radio screen and then when I clicked exit it then showed "internal flash" right time to start reading all them threads and that again....lol
noticed my 800se keeps going back to internal aswell, epg still works and loads fine, and my kingston 8gb drive is still mounted, just doesnt let me select it until i restart the box, doesnt bother me really but like all you would rather have it on the usb where its meant to be!
Digital World and all information found within is for educational purposes only we do not accept any responsability for files uploaded to digital world by our members and these files/attachments are property of the uploader/member!