Running Sly and Virmin H2 Combo

stellarocksme

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, just setting up my cable, sly working fine :). I was wondering if i have to set up my EPG and Autoboquets the same way as i did for Sly ?

Oh and can i leave my CCcam runing whilst watching Virmin with Mgcamed or so i need to disable it ?

Thanks all for looking....

All sorted now, i just went ahead and setup Autoboquets and Epg the same way as i did for Sky, still unsure about running CCcam and Mgcamd together, i just deactivated CCcam and Mgcamed is working fine. I will try them both together once i have finished testing my test line.

Hope this helps some of you....

Thanks all for looking.

you can use 2servers in one cam. mgcamd is best. just put one below the other in the text file

You can use the sly + virmin mix bouquet using custommix file in ABM. google it. it basically creates one satelllite bouquet, with the hd channels frm virmin rreplacing the satellite hd channels that don't work... just looks cleaner, tidier etc

you can use 2servers in one cam. mgcamd is best. just put one below the other in the text file

You can use the sly + virmin mix bouquet using custommix file in ABM. google it. it basically creates one satelllite bouquet, with the hd channels frm virmin rreplacing the satellite hd channels that don't work... just looks cleaner, tidier etc

Mate i have tried popping my cline details under my nline (mgcamd) and only the Cable channels clear, Sat all scrambled (I even uninstalled CCcam) I also spoke to the guy who dose my cline and he said it should work with mgcamd. Any adive would be great :)

Thanks all for looking..

N: line goes into newcamd.list file replacing the N; part with CWS = and the C: line goes into the cccamd.list file as normal, make sure option G: is set to 33 in the mg_cfg

N: line goes into newcamd.list file replacing the N; part with CWS = and the C: line goes into the cccamd.list file as normal, make sure option G: is set to 33 in the mg_cfg

Awesome mate thank you, do I just copy and past c lime from my CCcam file or will I need to replace the C: with CWS.

Thanks for the help.

No you dont change the C: part only if you have an N: line does that part change

Back