zgemma h1 ....story so far

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, flashing simple! once i learned where the magic goes, easy peezy runs as smooth as silk. epg for vermin fills up nearly instant compared to the dm800se. ive not done the picons yet. picture quality appears good. ive not done iptv yet or the motorised set up yet. for the price and what ive done so far, great wee box highly recomend it. if i have a niggle its the hard drive being installed externally. i would live with a bigger box to install a hard drive internally. i mean whats the point of a dual tuner and not recording? lets see the same box accommodate that in future. other than that, amazing.

im as happy as a dog with 2 tails. thanks to the members that have guided me in the right direction. this is by far thee best forum out there for sat n cable!!!!

i meant to add, ill report back with the sat side of things inc epg etc when i actually get five mins to play. im still getting used to open atv 5.0, its not my usual choice of images. i feel they are big and bulky but im getting round it.

if anybody needs some input give me a shout and ill answer honestly for u.

im as happy as a dog with 2 tails. thanks to the members that have guided me in the right direction. this is by far thee best forum out there for sat n cable!!!!

Oh your so right!! not the two tails thing the other one....

you could allways mount it to your nass drive if you have one m8

dont have a nass drive. dont even know what that is. ill get an external hdd for it, its not an issue. just a niggle. but i cant believe how good it is for the money i paid.

I've got a H1 on order even though I dont really need one, couldn't resist the urge to get something new to mess around with. Might mean I can retire one of my 800SE's or move it to a spare room.

So far, it's a great wee Box. Not played with the iptv part of it yet. Only got sly UK and vermin working. Epg for vermin fills up faster than the 800se. Not played with picons yet. Or the Epg on sly UK. I've been busy, so I'll get back to it.

Back