hi guy's, im trying to run jungleflasher on win 7 64 bit but cant seem to sort it. have followed this guide
:Recommended Way of Disabling Driver Signature Enforcement
1) Disable User Account Control (UAC)
- go to "Start Menu" > "Control Panel" > "User Accounts and Family Safety" > "User Accounts"
- click on "Change User Account Control settings"
- set the slider bar to the lowest value (Never notify) > click "OK"
2) Sign the DosFlash driver
- download the "Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider" (DSEO) from
Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b
- start DSEO > click "Next" > "Yes" > choose "Sign a System File" > "Next" > enter the path to
the used driver (portio32.sys or portio64.sys) > "OK" > "OK"
3) Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
- start DSEO > click "Next" > "Yes" > choose "Enable Test Mode" > "Next" > "OK"
4) Restart the computer
then i get message, cant install potio64.sys driver, press f8 at boot to disable driver signature enforcement( which i dont get when tried) OR test sign the driver and run in test mode. and be sure to run as administrator.(which i have done}??
if i then click ok it will run jungleflasher put says in message box: portio64.sys driver not installed?
any ideas gratefully recieved