yeah complete n00b here like, got an external 1TB usb drive that i just plugged into the 360 and it says "no devices found" tried formatting it on a comp but only get NTFS options and not fat32.
How the hell do you get to the XeX menu as well? after a profile has been created? but need a storage device 1st if that's the case? or am i barking up the wrong tree
guess i need a hard drive attached to it 1st to get the XeX menu working....day'um haven't got one as well...lol sold about a million in the past as well!
ok think i'm just trying to jump in at the deep end....i have seen the following so assume that i will have to do it to get the menu up after installed a hard drive,....missing out stage 3 for now as 1st time install?
1) Extract XeXMenu_v1.0-LIVE.rar to "XeXMenu_v1.0-LIVE" folder on a usb stick
2) Extract XeXMenu_v1.0-XEX.rar to "XeXMenu_v1.0-XEX" folder on your usb stick
3) run the old XeXloader from your hard drive
4) navigate to the "XeXMenu_v1.0-XEX" folder on your usb stick and run the default.xex
5) using this program, navigate to /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/C0DE9999/00080000/ and delete the file
6) navigate to the "XeXMenu_v1.0-LIVE" folder on a usb stick, click copy the file
7) go back to the folder /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/C0DE9999/00080000/ and paste
8) quit back to dash and it will all be done for you