VU+ Solo VU solo - want to use this instead of a new chinese box I have

mudd786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I have been using my solo for a no of years and sharing amongst family a sly sub,

But started to have issues and no longer had time to maintain the server or clients so we purchased boxes with pre installed software.

Now issue is the boxes and images are horrible simply disgusting, I want to use my Solo in its place any ideas on how i could do this?

I have been out of the scene for a bit so am a little rusty but any ideas advice suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Mudd

I am not sure to be honest,

Will have to check and report back when i get back home.

All i can remember is that it has picture of IRONMAN lol when you enter the menu.

I hate this box.

Thank you

I am not sure to be honest,

Will have to check and report back when i get back home.

All i can remember is that it has picture of IRONMAN lol when you enter the menu.

I hate this box.

Thank you

Nothing we can do to help you then.

Surely the box has a manufacture name on it somewhere ?

Yea it prob will and I should be able to find out what software it is running when I get home, at the moment am at work, cannot recall of top of my head manufacturer or software.

Thank you

Ah that makes sense,

I will probably have to find the image specifics within the settings somewhere ... ugh menu is horrid..

Thank you

Hi

sorted it simply went to settings download to usb chose specific file then selected cc*am.cfg.

inserted into my solo sorted

thanks for the help anyway guys :)

Back