Zoom in on your back Garden

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place to post....

Don't know if anyone seen it, but it's an excellent site. It's kinda like a route planner but has loads of things you can add in etc....and then zoom in.

I just zoomed in to my address and even my car is on the drive. plan as can be. The site is off the world. Loads more to do on it....and the best bit about it, is that is does'nt cost you anything to download...

Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.

http://earth.google.com/index.html

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Last edited:
been using this for awhile hun its a cracking program probs the best on the net its been mentioned on here a few times but cheers again

john :Cheers:

Thats brilliant,even saw the place we stayed in florida :) nice find

pretty good site cheers im going to spy on my neighbours now lol

Just found my sisters house in gloucester and there was her old skoda parked outside LMAO......... the maps must be a few years old cuz shes on her 2nd car since that 1 :)

bloody hell no one uses the DW stuff we have here then :(

goto members maps and then look at the map then choose satellite view (on the right at the top, or hybrid for grids) and then behold google maps on DW of your house ;)

might just work you never know lol

before you all say google earth is a software i know i have it aswell but we have the same images here ;) ok you cant tilt it but hey who wants to lol

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
Biggav said:
Its good butI must say I cant zoom in very wellon my address.When I get to the closest zoom it is all blurry

Same thing happens to me mate

primal said:
Same thing happens to me mate

thats because you proberly live in a greeny area, check out another destination that isn't in the fields. (if you know what I know I mean)

Biggav said:
Its good butI must say I cant zoom in very wellon my address.When I get to the closest zoom it is all blurry
Some areas can be magnified more than others, usually the major cities.

aye its great this been using it a while and its being updated all the time adding new areas have a go at finding the worlds biggest toilet seat its huge click the fun and games tab also check out disneyland

Back